I don't know why no one seems to likes me?

I'm in ninth grade and I feel that no guys at school like me. People tell me I look like a model, they tell me I'm pretty/beautiful, and I've actually been recruited by Abercrombie before... so why don't guys like me? I mean, I see girls all around me hooking up and being flirted with, but it never happens to me. I don't understand and it makes me feel a little lonely. I try to be nice to all (including guys), I'm friendly, I smile a lot, and I'm not shy. And I'm Asian, FYI... I mean, I know not everyone is into Asians, and maybe that's the reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• you must be intimidating and in your own league.

• What do you mean by "in my own league"?

• your own league, so there are the average girls - pretty girls - hot girls - incredibly amazing beautiful girl that got recruited by AnF girl and walks with confidence (you)

What Guys Said 6

• Guys probably do like you, they're just too nervous to approach you. Just talk to them whenever you can! Once you open up more, guys will warm up to you more and probably talk to you more and eventually flirt with you, etc.

I doubt the Asian thing is the reason... beautiful girls are beautiful.

• They are shy. However, try not to flirt with everyone because guys will sometimes like girls more when they are selective about their dating. Not every guy is like that but some are, especially at your age. They might think you are "slutty" just from being flirty with too many people.

Go for one guy at a time.

• You may be so pretty, guys are afraid to approach. They think you are way out of their league. Its actually quite common.

• I'd most guys are just intimidated by you. That and plus they're probably shy of rejection or think that you're so beautiful that they just start assuming that you wouldn't even consider dating any of them.

• If your as beautiful and not-shy as you say then you should approach a boy yourself and talk to him. if he seems nervous or something then there, you got your answer.

• " I've actually been recruited by Abercrombie before"
    pics or i don't buy that

Also i smell someone fishing for compliments.

What Girls Said 0