Why am I not in a relationship yet?

So growing up I didn't date... at all. Now when I was young this was because all the guys I knew made fun of me for a multitude of reasons. When I got older and started high school I thought I could get a boyfriend then, but all the guys who made fun of me spread these rumors to all their friends who went to my high school. Now I have these guys making fun of me. Finally after Sophomore year I decided to switch schools, hoping maybe I could date someone there. My first year there I got nervous and didn't really put myself out there but dated one guy. It only lasted a week however (He was a Jehovah's Witness who wanted me to convert religions for him. That's why I broke up with him, he broke up with me because he didn't like how many perverted jokes I made). Then Senior year I tried putting myself out there but to no avail. I've been told multiple times how beautiful I am, how smart I am, how kind I am etc. (I'm not trying to sound rude, only posting compliments I've gotten from guys) I am now in college and still without a boyfriend. I've gotten some confidence and am really putting myself out there (more than I'm used to), but it doesn't seem to be working? I'm talking to a bunch of guys and showing an interest in them in hopes that we can start dating and they'll talk with me and are super polite but I can't tell if they like me or put me in the friendzone. At this point I just can't tell anymore. If you have any advice on how I can better put myself out there or let me know what I'm doing wrong it would be very welcomed. If you have any questions just comment below and I will answer them.

A lot of people have been asking for a picture so I'm going to attach a link to my profile where you can look at my profile picture. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/anongirl_18

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask some of them out.

You need some experience dating, so you can better read guys. Let 'em know you're going to move slow, and that you don't have a lot of experience - so they're not expecting/disappointed that you're not hookup ready.

Pay attention to what other people are doing, so you can learn from their mistakes. Do some observation.

It's possible you're too pretty, and so you're offputting to guys (they think you're out of their league). Might be because you're not reading signals well (no practice) - which means guys think you're uninterested (and thus don't pursue you).

What Guys Said 1

• Could you post a picture?

What Girls Said 1

• Hey girl i was just like you too lol. I was all rocker tomboy looking in high school so guys didn't want me :p anyway now i dress nice and became girly.. well i can still kick ass if the situation calls for. But i think the secret is to act like a whore, dress like a whore but not really be a whore. Just tease boys. :) Do girly things guys like , like wear make up, do your hair , paint your nails, wear perfume, wear dresses and flowers in your hair lol sounds cliche but it works foreal :p good luck and just have confidence in yourself oh and always have a big smile when you talk to boys ;)