Do white guys like mixed race girls?

I am mixed race, my mother is Spaniard and Italian and my father is African American. I like all race but I am mainly into white guys. Whenever I see a white guy they stop and smile at me and I smile back but that's usually about it. Are they just being nice or what? What can I do to get the attention of a white guy? Should I try to converse with them or let them come to me first?

Most Helpful Guy

• unless the guy is racist he doesn't really care what a woman race isp, the only thing we care about is that there is a great personality attached to her.

What Guys Said 7

• I am a white guy I love darker toned ladies and Asians too. I have the same thing happen exchange smiles and recently hellos and how are you gestures but that's as far as it ever goes. I often wonder the same thing are the interested or just being polite. Probably the latter people don't normally be a holes for no reason just being respectful is my take on it. Honestly I have no clue I have the same question for the ladies out there! Honestly I think you should be a go-getter sitting back has gotten me nowhere you have to pursue people others wise they just don't give a damn about you. Hopefully that helps :)

• Mixed race doesn't even come into it for me if you fancy someone and hook up with them it just does not matter.

• I'm not talking about white dudes, I'm talking for myself. I'm a Pacific Islander and out here in Southern California there's tons of beautiful looking bi-racial/mixed girls and it's all good! I think you should open your dating pool and just go for guys that are into you, you might get more numbers. I usually try not to limit myself when it comes to dating. There's so many good looking girls around but I just go for the ones who show subtle signs of interest or flirts with me, that's how I get numbers. Not to sound rude maybe they are just not into you as you are into them?

• Yes____________

• Yeah I deffinitally do, don't get many people like that in my area tho

• They are really hot

• Man there's a thousand questions on this topic. These kinds of race questions are popular on a site full of users who claim thy don't like race questions. They really mean that they only like race questions like this one and there's a ton of them on here www.girlsaskguys.com/search

What Girls Said 2

• we mixed race chicks are hawt lol

• Whats your mix? I am 100 percent Swede

• cool lol... i from Mauritian Nationality my dad is a really dark skinned man from Indian Origin and my mom is a really fair skinned creole woman and i am a nice creole chick lol

• Nice I bet your very pretty

• I'm Chinese, and I only date white guys. When they smile, they're giving you a signal that they're happy for you to talk to them. Talk to them, and they might ask you for your number. Good luck