Girls, what kind of signals do you give us that lets us know you want us to approach?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends what situation we're in. I see there being two possible situations:

Firstly, we're in a nightclub and us girls are a bit tipsy. If we want you to make a move with us, we'll dance nearby you, trying to get closer and try to make eye contact with you in a smouldery kind of way. You might see our friends try to push the girl closer to the guy she's interested in. Twirling our hair and glancing over at you while we're standing at a bar might happen too.

Secondly, it's broad daylight and we're in a normal sober sort of situation. If we've just met or are say in a coffee shop queue, shy girls like me won't even try and make any sort of hint that we want to talk to you. We'll just look at you quietly when you're not looking at us and admire you from afar. If we're a bit braver we might smile at you then lose hope very quickly as soon as we realise you haven't returned our smile/haven't seen us at all.

But generally, if you say hi to a girl and she's interested, she'll try and make small talk with you to keep you talking to her! If she just says hi then moves on or seems disinterested/otherwise distracted, give it up and move onto the next girl. :)

What Girls Said 5

• If I'm interested, I'll bite the bullet and approach a guy myself. I can't speak for other girls but if you're getting an inordinate amount of attention relative to the rest of the men in proximity, she's probably interested.

• A smile, eye contact or even saying hi. If she is shy don't go over the top with her just be slow and make friendly conversation.

• If i like someone i make eye contace and i smile at them. I look at then a lot like i stare at them the whole time...
    If she says hi or hey or her friends do then she probably likes you
    Just if girls tries to be nice to you and smile and try to talk but a bit shy then she probavly likes you

• Act a bit weird and funny makes eye contact a lot, and tryst to do anything that would have her touching you.

• It maybe just me, but if it was me just ask me out. No beating around the bush and flirt, be honest.

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't have to always rely on a woman's signals to approach her, that would make it seem like her time is more important than yours, no woman is more of a human being than you are... if you approach her own your own, and talk to her in a normal kind of way (like you would talk to other people) then what do you have to lose.