Why am I like this with love and girls?

I hardly ever get into a girl or when I finally do find one that I like and click with, I become obsessed. I am not a fan of hookups, so I always get super insecure about losing her. I get sad when she asks dudes to hangout or she comments or lines their things and I can't trust the girl.

How do I get myself from stopping to think about her so much because time moves so slow when you can't get the person off your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it helps to keep yourself busy, so you're not say thinking about one person.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like that too. You love hard. It's a good quality, even if it hurts you, its beautiful in the end cause whoever the object of your affection is.. is lucky

• In all honesty you sound kinda like me, and I suggest getting a hobby. That's what I did when that happened and now all I do is write fan fiction.

What Guys Said 0