Why can't these men understand that asking women to judge his looks is weak and stupid?

I swear!! Some of you men act like women in so many ways. And you wonder why you can never get the women you truly desire.

When you ask a woman or women they question:

"Hey girls. How do I look as a man? Am I attractive or not?"

That's one of the most dumbest, weakest things a man could ask a woman. Asking women this makes you look like a man that's not confident with himself. It makes you look just as insecure as the women you're asking the question towards. Its just ridiculous the questions a lot of you men ask women, yet you expect them to find you attractive. Sure women may answer your question and tell you: " YEAH YOU LOOK GREAT". But know this. Those same women have just been turned off by your questions. Confident men don't ask women if he's attractive or not. Confident men know they are attractive and they don't need a women to tell him.

And this goes back to what I stated last month. Any guy that's taking care of his body through exercising and eating right, focusing on making a lot of money and improving his entire life, not for women, but for himself, is going to automatically look attractive to women. These type of men don't ask women if he's an attractive man or not. He already know he's attractive to women.

So any man who ask woman/women if he's an attractive man or not is a complete turnoff to women regardless if women want to admit it or not, and it shows how little confidence you have in yourself as a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask anyone how i look. i know if I'm working out eating right dressing well content with how i loom. if I'm not ill fix it. there's no reason to ask anyone bc it is my opinion that matters. and I'm not seeking approval. but not everyone thinks that watt, and thats ok.

and you dk all women. saying someone is acting like a woman is exactly like saying to that same person that they are acting like a mann. beyond you having a particular prejudice towards women- its meaningless.

if a guy asked me how he looks ill tell him without judging his desire to ask. I'm not harsh on other people for things i choose not to do myself. they are not me.

What Girls Said 2

• I take offense to the statement some of these men act like women... not all women act like that .. rather than saying they act like women because thwy are weak use the actual word for what they are.. insecure... they need reassurance. and not everyone , some woman included, are like that

• Men can suffer from low self esteem too, I don't think it's bad that a guy wants to know if he is attractive to the opposite sex. It's not like they are going to date anyone here, so no one would know that he isn't confident.

What Guys Said 3

• that shows low self esteem.

• This is one of the most dumbest, most naivest questions.

• because our looks do matter to some extent, even if they don't matter to women as much as they do to us guys