How the fuck do I ask my crush out?

I have a pretty big crush, who I've had since 6th grade. I even gave my friend 10 bucks to swap seats with me in music so I can sit next to her. She smiles at me when I sit next to her or when we make eye-contact.

Side-note: I'm 12 -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way is to get her comfortable and when she speaks to you as a friend just ask her "ha, when are we going out"

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't do it. Relationships most likely mean nothing until your in college or high school. no point going out with her because you'd be very lucky if it lasted more than a week let alone made an impact on who you are going to spend the rest of your life with :)

• Nah. Trust me, I think we have pretty deep feelings for each other. I keep catching her staring at me in class.

• i can't tell if you're joking or not, but people stare at each other all the time, doesn't mean its love at first sight lol.

• @NotTellingMyCrush
      by the way for your comment to the person down further saying you basically didn't want to be seen with her because nobody else likes her, you dont deserve her then. Shouldn't be ashamed of a girl.

• Just ask her to see a movie.

• Just do it. Just ask her or in person. Not over Facebook or text. Please Lord do it in person.

What Guys Said 4

• Hijack and airplane, crash it into her house, and tell her , you want to build up a future together:D

• Lol, you're 12.. more times for you to practice your confidence, social skills.
    Try to get to know her a little bit first, tease her, challenging her to separate you from being absolutely nice guy. After that, you can go for asking your crush out

• Hmm... True. I accidentally offended her and then I gave myself a mental punch in the face. I need to make her accept those small mistakes :/

• Sometimes, you just gotta go for it, man.

• dude your 12 lol ask her out to like the cool part of the school , but starbucks is always safe

• Yeah, but then people are probably gonna start making fun of me, because like no one else likes her apart from this other dude who left my school...