1st date in years...need advice

I met a girl at a club on friday. I asked if she wanted to meet for drinks sunday night (tonight) and she said yeah. I got her number and told her I'd call her or text her.

*text or call? (imo text since she doesn't have my number and might not pick up if she doesn't know it but it's also more impersonal)

*what's the best time to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call. Definately. NOW! So she has time to get ready an obsess over it with ehr best friends ;-D xxxxx

What Girls Said 3

• Call! :D It's so much more comforting to hear the voice you'll be seeing that night, gets her nerves up and the butterflies fluttering. :) Call and do it RIGHT NOW, so she has time to shower and knows that you remmebered.

• i agree with everyone else. When you call a girl you show more interest. Texting shows that your in tune with yourself less personal.

If you truly want to get to know her and your not shy DO IT CALL lol

• Call at like 7 pm or something... If she doesn't pick up leave a message.

What Guys Said 2

• you could just try calling her ONCE. if it doesn't work well text her and be like " Hey its "name"! blahblahblahblah..." or whatver. win-win. its better on the the phone than texting but you know, if she doesn't pick up no big deal man, text her.

• Dont over analyze and go with the flow...easier said than done...give her a call...keep it short

tease...goodnight peck at the end of the date