I was lied to now what do I do?

So my girl and I got engaged and she decided to tell me now about her past... it's horrible.
She cheated on every guy she has been with, had three abortions and ślept with over 30 guys. I'm so grossed out. I'm just thinking of taking my ring back and leaving her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... if these are dealbreakers, then yeah, totally get out of that situation.

• To me they are. I think it's a very disturbing past. Wish she didn't tell me.

• Maybe that was her thought process... She would be wrong if that was the case. I feel like I'm with a total stranger

• I think you should articulate these thoughts/feelings to her, get her side of the story. Three years is a long time. It might be worth trying to see if you two can work things out. I'm not defending her actions at all, 30 dudes and 3 abortions and cheating is a WHOLE LOT of bad decision-making. But maybe she isn't that person anymore.

What Girls Said 4

• NO NO. HER PAST SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON WHY YOU BREAK UP WITH HER. IF SHE IS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THIS THEN SHE TRUSTS YOU. SHE HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE AND LEAVE HER MISTAKES IN THE PAST AND BE A DIFFERENT PERSON, AND SHE WANTS TO MOVE ON IN HER FUTURE WITH YOU. JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS BAGGAGE shouldn't MEAN ANYTHING. I MEAN YOU LOVED HER B4 SHE TOLD U. IF U END IT, YOUR SAYING I NEVER LOVED YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LOVE SOMEONE OR BE WITH SOMEONE IF YOU DONT ACCEPT THEIR FLAWS. NO ONE IS PERFECT. IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER MARRY HER 4 HER NOT HER PAST AND MISTAKES NOT HER FLAWS.

• You love her right, you guys have something to hold on to and thats why y'all are engaged in the first place, i am 15 and even i know that the good to a good relationship is communication so i would advice you to take your lady and shit her down and talk to her about your every feeling about what she told but taking back your ring is not the answer, try to find out why she cheated so much and why she did all the things she did but people change and life is a learning process, maybe those were her life mistakes to learn from and we all have our own

• You either except her for who she is and the mistakes that she's made or you move on. Otherwise you are doing an injustice to the both of you.

• wow, that is grounds for a break up. sorry, that's got to be tough!

What Guys Said 0