Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

"Attractive girls dont stay single for long. They're either taken or not looking."

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... at my uni there's tons of drop dead gorgeous girls who are single. Guys here are spoiled and don't want to get commitments or relationships... they want their freedom and want to be free to hook up every weekend with a new pretty girl. Girls just go with it and throw themselves at them for the night. I see it all the time :/

• And then when a guy does actually like them and want to commit, they nope out of there :D

• Okay either you haven't read what I wrote or you're not really listening... plenty of girls who are attractive fall for guys who don't feel the same. My one friend is fabulously stunning but still single and says she can't find men who want to commit and her heart has been broken many times. Just cause a girl is attractive does not mean she's wanted by the guys she's fallen for. Which will explain why she's single. You cannot force love.

• Then theyre probably not as attractive as you say. Attractive girls are usually never single and if they are its by choice

What Girls Said 9

• Not true. Many attractive girls can't find boyfriends for whatever reason. A popular girl might not stay single for long - but not all attractive girls are popular.

• I'm pretty but it's a miracle if I get male attention in that aspect. It's so rare in fact, that I find myself very awkward and unreceptive to flirting when it actually happens. If I find out that one of my dude friends likes me, I automatically push him out of my life. The fact that I'm in a relationship is fucking amazing.

• This is far from true lol. I know a lot of really attractive girls, including my friends, who are actually looking for the right guys. Not all of them are taken!

• The right guys are Prince Charming though. Gotta be tall preferably white good looking built with a six pack rich family status etc etc

• Not really.. I just need a guy who likes me for me and not for my coochie lol

• Who also happens to be all the things I mentioned

• I don't agree. A lot of my girlfriends are gorgeous and they are not taken, but they do want a boyfriend. They just haven't found a guy who wants something serious and who they have a true connection with.

• They probably just have very high standards

It's near impossible for a girl to be "gorgeous" and single not by choice

• Not by choice? I mean yes sure they can get whoever they want, but they don't want to settle. They do date a lot, but no boyfriends yet. I am single too, currently dating a guy, I would love to have a boyfriend but not anyone. I want the real deal.

• K well thats an issue on your own/their part

So the statement is true

• Depression is a bigger problem in girls than lack of looks

• I disagree. I've been single and looking for almost 6 years and I'm hot!!! Lol

• LOL does that make me ugly XD? AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

• Not true. I think guys are scared to ask attractive girls out

• This statement is more valid for attractive guys.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree, but sometimes it's not that they are not looking, it's that you can't see them or find them for that matter.

• Bullshit, don't agree at all.

• It's 99% true.

• I would agree that a lot of single girls lie and say they have a boyfriend when they don't and give a bogus guys bogus phone numbers.

• Corrected. I would agree that a lot of single girls lie and say they have a boyfriend when they don't and give guys bogus phone numbers.