Has anyone else had a crush on?

A TEACHER? SO I have this MAJOR crush on my band teacher. He is 29-ish and I'm only 14 :( I know it's illegal to have a relationship with him XD (duh) but has anyone else had this happen to them? And what about this: Have you ever just never wanted anything to happen between you two, just for him to talk to you so you can fangirl? I'm not sure if that made any sense... But most of the time I'll just stalk him around the school and think about him at night. Just thinking about him gives me that amazing feeling of LOVE <3 anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. Unfortunately, never had any hot teachers.

What Guys Said 3

• no i didn't had any teachers that i liked

• For some reason, I wish there was a teacher I could crush on. But nope, never had any hot teachers.

• Oh lord yes. I was about 5 and she was 20 something and just beautiful.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. On 9th grade we had this hot tall teacher, he always stared at me though. Rawr. Huge crush.

• Lol my friend you sound like you have a crazy crush. I used to have a crush on my fitness teacher, he looked like cristano Ronaldo and knew it, he taught at an all girls high school and knew he was handsome so used it to his advantage he used to mildley flirt but not properly thought like he'd give girls a cheeky wink or a sow thing

• Guess it's normal, you're just interested in someone who's older and somehow wiser than you. I have never had a crush on a teacher, but I studied with a girl who was truly in love with our History teacher - and he wasn't even hot.

• my teacher is the sweetest guy <3333 you have no idea XD Marching band is the best, because he tells us he loves us. :3

• That's cute, but just don't get too delusional about him.