How many of you have gotten back with an ex?

How many of you have gotten back with an ex? Did it work out? What changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. Huge mistake. Nothing changed. & No it didn't work out.

• how long did it last the first time? second time?

• The first time before he ditched me... it was over a year... then HE came back to me and ditched me again after about 3 months.

What Girls Said 8

• I have. It's a long complicated story. It's working out thus far (3 years since we got back together). We started counting over when we got back together. If we continued to count from the way beginning we've been together 7 years. We just finally got on the same page in life I guess.

We always wanted the same thing but we were on different pages emotionally and maturity-wise - blame it on us being little children. Now we're on the same page and it's going splendidly.

• Why would anyone "do" the same mistake again?

• I see this happening a lot, dont you?

• Because sometimes is easier to aknowledge and fix your mistakes than to move on into a new relationship without learning from it bringing baggage and ending up fall for the same errors.

• Sharpz2, sounds like you have experience?

• I almost did but didn't pursue his signs of interest in me because I couldn't afford to hang out - I was completely and utterly broke and didn't want to spend his money.

• Noooo it will NEVER work trust me been there done that why the fuck did I waste my time.

• I have no experience with an ex. So I will just tell you about me best friend. She got back with her ex, it did not work out (turned out worse than before). And nothing changed but that she finally made her mind up to stop going back to this dude and look for someone more compatible.

• My first boyfriend: we broke up twice. I broke up with him because I found out he was seeing another girl behind my back, got back together after a week. Then he dumped me because he started having feelings for someone else.

My second boyfriend: we broke up and got back together several times. He was abusive and mental in the head and he brainwashed me. We lasted 2 years and I lost count how many times we broke up after the fifth time.

• No i haven't, they are ex's for a reason, i dont think i'll ever go back to an ex

• No and I never plan on it.

What Guys Said 1