How do you ask a guy to pay for you without being rude?

A couple of months ago - a stranger who had a disability asked me out. He wasn't very smart but took very good care of himself, was good looking, extremely polite, and offered to spend so much money on me and I also liked the idea of visiting him at his home, meeting his mother, having a place to hang out for free and being with somebody who adored me and treated me like the greatest thing since sliced bread. He also offered to teach me how to sew and cook which I thought were added bonuses. Now 3 months later - he's sent me at least a dozen text messages that I didn't respond to and he knows that even if he puts in his best efforts into dating me - he still might not end up with me in the end - so he is a lot less sacrificial now then he was before. I am broke from debts I incurred this month and have about $100 for the rest of the money whether I spend that on food, money or clothes so the idea of dating a guy who is willing to pay for me and treats me well and will never leave me - it seems pretty attractive right now but how do I ask him to pay for me? without making it sound really bad. I'm also lonely because I don't have a lot of social contact this year. My regular family members who used to talk to me all the time seem to be ignoring me right now and i'm not sure why. My best friend died a couple of weeks ago. I can't make it to most of the prayer meetings on my university campus because my class schedule is different this year than last and I am considering leaving the church because I can't afford to tithe anymore. I'm just lonely and want somebody to hang out with. My ex-lover stopped pursuing me as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all God understands your troubles so if you can't afford the tithe don't leave the church. I would say to ask him if you would have responded to him. Now its gonna feel like all you want him for is money. I am sorry it just seems that way. If you are lonely why not hang out with the guy? He seems like a nice guy and you said he is good looking. Probably write up an agreement that you will pay it back in x days, months, and if you can't you will be charged interest. Be honest with him.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. The best way to ask for money is to be honest and up front about it.
    2. You should only donate money to church when you can comfortably afford it. It makes me sad to see that you've continued to donate money to the church until you had $100 left in your pocket. The church has enough, take care of yourself for a change!

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, consider saying "let's stay in I'm kind of tight on cash right now" and just keep mentioning how you don't have the money for things.
    Thus could lead to fun free activities or he could just pay for everything. But don't rely on him as your only source of fun and money. Pay for your own groceries and bills and clothes, he should only be paying for maybe dinner dates and movies and stuff like that. But don't lead him on if you're only dating him so hell pay for nice things/so you won't be lonely. That's just cruel

• Don't use him like that. Find another way to make money.