Are we Texting too much?

i like this girl at work and we talk and text daily. She usually initiates the texts. She will sometimes write notes and put them on my desk like hope your having a good day etc, she also remembered my birthday and gave me a couple gifts and a card and signed it with a heart. I really like her but I just kinda felt like it could still be friend zone so I asked her out and we are going to the movies but I still don't know if she thinks its a date or a friend thing. I tried to make it obvious by saying I really wanted to spend time with her and do something.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no thing, called texting too much. You should go for whatever you feel all right. Everyone has different opinions on this. But only two people can know the real dynamic of the relationship.
    For friendzone. You are not in there. She shows very openly her interest. Only thing you can do , next, ask her out Prepare a nice date for her. That is it.

What Girls Said 2

• You are not in the friend zone! Who puts that much effort into remembering another person's birthday and leaving little notes around? Talk to her and let her know how you feel. Or just hint at it on how you could see both of you as something more. Sounds stereotypical but pay for her when you go to the movies! It kind of says 'Hey, we are on a date not a friend thing.'

Think about it, does your friends pay for your movie? It will show her you want to be more than friends!

• Aske her "want to go on a date to the movies with me" NEVER ASK IF SHE WANTS TO CATCH A MOVIE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE A DATE!!! whwn you get there say "I'll pay for your ticket since this is a date" make sure you say THIS IS A DATE.

What Guys Said 1

• Are we Texting too much?
    -Look, it's always not good to TEXT too much because she might be eventually putting you into platonic friend, attraction is not created via texting/calling.. cause you couldn't recognize the body languages.

-She usually initiates dates, it shows that she's interested at you, get out from phone n immediately grab that little subtle sign to invite her out for dates.