Am I attractive or ugly?

As the question states, am I ugly? I must fall into the 4/10 based on everything I've come to realize. I need the truth so I can lower my standards, I'm probably an idiot trying for most girls I have. You know... "the ones that respond are on your level".

Pics of me -

www.dropbox.com/.../...0at%2010.54%20PM%20%232.jpg

www.dropbox.com/.../StaffPhoto.jpg?dl=0

www.dropbox.com/.../...m%2020130405_153037.mp4.png

www.dropbox.com/.../IMG_20140801_150639.jpg?dl=0

I have removed the current pic links. If you are interested in giving your opinion message me and I will provide the links. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not ugly, your attractive to me, but lets not forget something here:

its not only whats on the outside that counts.

I've been asked by guys before about how attractive they are, and sure they were cute or hot, but they had a terrible personality along with it, which is what drove everyone away. Just keep that in mind, I'm not trying to attack you as a person, but keep in mind that girls like an attractive personality too.

I like what others said too, maybe go to the gym and get some more muscle, not much, just enough to be tastefully fit. most women love muscles ahahaha. Who knows, you might meet a chick at the gym? Just dont turn body builder, that's too far.

What Girls Said 18

• not every person will base you on the scale of 10... I person find the personality of a guy makes him physically attractive to me.. I've never been one for saying oh he is an 8 and im a whatever so we can't be together... there are tons of people that others consider to be at the "other end of the spectrum" that end up together.. you're good looking.. I won't rate you because I dont believe in that system. go for what you find attractive it will either work or it won't but be confident.. its a major turn on for the majority of people

• Adorbs :) Dimples make you even cuter! Your looks are cute tbh! I hate the rating scale so I'm not gonna use it. But I think it really comes down to how you act in person. Looks are great, but personality makes or breaks a person.

I know many people who are gorgeous but as soon as I find out how they act they are ugly. Then I start to notice all their flaws.

Anyways, your looks are cute & I would date you on your looks!

• You are cute in a dorky cute way. Dimples are a big bonus, yess congrats boy. Maybe if you worked out a bit to bulk up a bit but it's not neccessary

• Dude, you are 100% fine the way you are, but if you hit the gym and bulk up... Girls will flip their lids over you. You'll be a babe magnet!!

• Very attractive!!!

• I'm almost 26 does it look like it? I'm also a virgin, does this seem likely based on appearance? I feel like the world is going to end before I meet someone worth it.

• Do I look like I'm 25 (will be 26 in two days). I suppose the other question is tough to ask. I had a chance with a girl once, I am regretting not moving further :~(

• Yeah I think so. Give or take a few years.

• I think your good looking :3 Some girl mentioned that you should bulk up; I don't think that's necessary at all, i prefer leaner guys. Outta 10, i think you're like a 7 :)

• YOU LOOK FINE! believe in yourself. You're NOT ugly.

• You are definitely not ugly. You don´t look like Ryan Gosling, but you are cute and I´m sure many girls would date you. :)

• Definitely not ugly at all. You're really young looking too. I would say you're a 7/10.

• I will be 26 next Tuesday, does this surprise you? The first picture linked above was taken a week ago, the others are at most a year old. Would it surprise you that I am a virgin?

• You look like an axonometric box... That's all I see.

• Sorry, I just updated the pic links.

• Nice, I see :b! I thought you were a nice box :]!

You are tall and thin from what it looks in the pics... That used to be my ideal... I was so drawn by that body type... And now I have changed somehow... I am now attracted to broad men... I don't even know why.. I think you're attractive, but when you get to know someone, even when you think what I'm going to say is bs... It's true... Your personality and charisma can take a toll in your overall aspect, making you either more attractive or less attractive... So be charismatic and sure of yourself and I can assure you, you'll be more alluring to girls. You're not ugly.

• u are very cute in geeky way and you have DIMPLES!!! and a nice smile why would u even need to ask this ;)

• I am a software dev for a living yeah I'm a geek for sure. I get no matches on tinder and I always swipe right lol. I'm under the impression that you have to be handsome to have luck on tinder, also OKCupid.

• no ur fine u will find some one who will be crazy about u i think ur a very cute geeky guy just think positive ;D

• I like your dimples.

• You're not my type but I'd give you a 6/10

• I think you're attractive!! cute dimples... build a little muscle and girls will be all over you!!

• I think you're adorable

• i can't view all the links

Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

• your handsome and hot, i swear

• I wish! All I can do at this point is use all my anxiety and depression at the gym to change what I can about myself for the better. I want to know I have a change with great looking girls. Based on my recent experiences and rejection I need to improve my looks as much as possible to do this.

• how often do you go out? whats your living situation like?

• Honestly I need to get out more. I share an apartment right now but it wouldn't be difficult to bring a girl home though. I want to get my own place eventually lol.

• You're not ugly, I wouldn't say you're super attractive but you're okay

• Would gaining weight help? I have been on a new diet with supplements and working out

So I am a 5/10?

• Yeah that would help
      I'd say you're a 6

• Hopefully being skinny is my biggest flaw, I am slowly transforming out of my ectomorph shape... I get the vibe that my face and huge nose is where I'm in trouble lol.

What Guys Said 11

• You look fine to me, man. Fairly scrawny, but your attitude probably compliments your physique. Hopefully you aren't an asshole or else you definitely would be more of an ugly individual. 7/10 man.

• The mistake is thinking that beauty and attractiveness are the same thing. They aren't and the opposite to attractive isn't ugly. Whether a person is attractive or not depends on everything they project, which comprises raw physical traits but also your style, your attitude, your posture, your charm, your interests, your personality in general, and ETC. We men are especially fortunate with this; you can be real ugly and still be attractive.

• Thanks, I have lots to learn.

• Dude! Hell no! You got hella potential, that's for fuk sure

• well i would say neither attractive nor ugly, just average. Best advice i can give is to not pursue but keep your eyes and options open, you never know who is looking in your direction.

• dayum... larry bird?

• you look very beta.

• Err, I'll take that as a bad thing and add more fuel to my fire to gain weight.

• Build your arms up and you will be aokay

• Got a nice confidence boost eh brah?

• I have come to realize that a guy should never have to "validate" himself but rather find and know his worth. I have much to learn but I'm working on it. I've never had a great looking girl so I don't know if I'm aiming out of my league or not but I'm gonna try my best and get rid of the "nice guy" qualities that are not helping.

• I got more play being a douche than being a "nice guy"

• maybe try seeking out a Dating Coach, they actually exist, like the movie "Hitch", the one with Will Smith

• Well it is apparent I have no chances because I am too skinny, and whatever else my physical flaws are. I am on the right path to eliminating the skinny problem.

• look up David Wygant and Johnny Berba

• better looking than me

• What's your height by the way?

• 5'11

• Ya since height is obviously a huge factor in getting girls