My boyfriend HATES eating me out while my friend with benefits LOVES it?

My boyfriend hates eating me out. He said it tastes awful and always refused to do it (or he forces himself to do it for like less than a minute and stops). However, I always blow him. On the other hand, my friend with benefits loves to eat me out. He could do it for like an hour or so and never complain about the taste. He would even lick but asshole and says how yummy they all taste. What do I do now? I'm a virgin so no sex oral is the farthest I've been to and I enjoy it but my boyfriend hates going down on me. I know it's wrong to have a friend with benefits but I'm not gonna break up with my bf just because he won't eat me out. Helppp what do I do now? Should I stop with my friend with benefits since it's wrong? or what, but he gives me more pleasure? Errrr I'm so confused on what should I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your bf is an egotistical scumbag. He doesn't deserve you. ANY GUY WHO DOESN'T EAT HIS GF OUT DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON.

• Yup I think it's the act of selfishness to refuse to return the favor I give him.

• Can I get a business card, i need more troll connections.

• @The_Eternal_Emperor I agree with you. he might grow to like it which would be great but really different people like different things. not only are you ad him different people but eating out a girl and sucking cock are way different so you can't expect him to do that because you do it for him. I like to eat my girlfriends pussy but I can imagine why someone might not like it. imagine if he liked torture sex and he let you torture him but you didn't let him torture you. can he blame you for that? cheating on him for something like that is shitty and you don't deserve your boyfriend. I think you should break up with him because obviously you won't be a good girl for him to be with.

What Guys Said 36

• So basically you started a relationship with that guy and have been cheating on him since with the other.

ANYWAYS you should just take a shower or something beforehand.

• Why do you have a boyfriend and friends with benefits at the same time?
    Your bigger problem is not that your bf doesn't want to eat you out. Its that you have 2 guys in your life.

• I know my friend with benefits BEFORE I know my bf. I should have stop the friend with benefits thing after getting in a relationship but I didn't.

• Ya think? Ever think about stopping it now?

• Well technically it is a problem if they don't know about each other with consent. Which they probably don't.

• Maybe your boyfriend doesn't like eating you out because your vagina has that "nasty slut" taste.

• I think you should break up with your boyfriend, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on like this.

• Actually, I feel it's disgusting, I mean you are a "virgin" depicts innocence mostly but on the other hand you have friend with benefits other than your bf. I am sorry to say but it feels pretty fucked up. Although I don't know the story and I don't know if you both are that open, but if he is not and you are then it is pretty bad and for that case just leave your bf or tell him about it instead of lying to him. You are old enough to know that relationships base on trust and not lies. Anyways, good luck with your whatever drama.

• You know what? I got my heart broken too many time that I refuse to believe there's someone who doesn't cheat.

• Cheating and 2 guys at once? Yes you are.

• You are right that when you go through a lot you need time to be normal again. But I am going to be straight up honest with you here, if somebody somehow got raped few times, this does not give him/her the right to rape someone else in future. It is just not how it should be, you went through hell doesn't mean that you should be the cause of someone being in the same situation. Therefore, if you really think that you are not slut then please do the right thing for yourself. Also about type means that for example you perceive someone that he is cute and innocent and a pure gentleman and next thing you know he stole something, you probably would say the same that he is not this type. So same is the case with what your friends are saying, it is an indirect way of saying that stop doing that you are not a slut those girls earn through their body and you are not that. So again I will say, your choice girl but make the right one for yourself which will not harm people who surround you.

• wow you are certainly a hoe bag

• Don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story.

• Most sluts I know don't do shit like this. You give sluts a bad name chick

• your bf probably hates eating you out because it probably smells like fish and another dudes cock

• All you said was - Don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story.
    First problem - Eating out - not everyone is expert, so if he wants to learn , he would else leave him or have sex with him for pleasure or teach him how to use finger to pleasure you..

Second unmentioned problem - I have been cheated before but I am open to the fact that lot of people in life are asshole , but there are 7 billion people out of which 3.5 billion are females and at least out of 3.5 billion people, 80 million are in my age , even if out of 80 million girls , 20 millions are not asshole, I still have lot of girls who will be good and not cheat..

PS: Leave your bf, you dont love him. You can find other friend (s) with benefits to please you down there..

• Maybe you don't know... I value love more than pleasure... unfortunately my boyfriend fails to show me his love.

• Its funny you said that , if you valued love more than pleasure , you would have stopped screwing your friend with benefits

• In all my relationships I've never cheated on someone - I think it's so wrong and my parents even said they'd throw me out the house if I ever did :,)

Somehow I'm failing to believe the legitimacy of your story and while having two people on the go when one is your boyfriend isn't particularly right. If your boyfriend is aware of this other guy and is ok with what's going on then each to their own. When if you've been cheated on all your life then you're still in the wrong. If it were true. I don't think doing something you've experienced and disliked to someone else is particularly mature (if you were telling the truth). The only reason I'm saying this is because if your boyfriend doesn't know then first of all he should - if he decides to leave then that's his choice, if not then all is well. In regards to the question with sexual activity - tell your boyfriend to man up and try using various products when you wash to make the smell and taste better.

As a little extra though - I don't believe the legitimacy of this story completely and by your wording it sounds like you want to spark a reaction - so this reply is all I'll say.

• I wish people think before they speak like you :) Realize offending someone to hurt them isn't a smart approach.

• this may just be me

but if i found out my wife/gf was cheating on me going to prison just may be worth getting a chance to go to her funeral

• Questions like this are the reason I am leaving this site. It confuses me that these situations are real. I realize no one is perfect but cheating and then complaining about something so frivolous.

I think a better question would be "Why am I cheating on my BF?"

I want to know what you look like and where you learned to think cheating was okay?

• You know why?

My first love cheated on me, my second boyfriend cheats on me, my friends betray me. That is why. wake up! If you're luckier than me on the dating field, don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story.

• so you know how cheating feels and you are still cheating. thats even worse.

• @president97

Yeah, I thought the phrase was "turn the other cheek" not slap a completely random person, : (

• You should break up with your boyfriend, because you're a liar for saying you'll be exclusive and then going behind his back to cheat.
    Or you can break up because you have the friends with benefits as backup until you find a boyfriend that is willing to eat you out. Either way you should break up, because you're not doing yourself and more importantly your boyfriend any favors.

• Well umm if you think your bf would be mad about you having a friend with benefits on the side then yeah... that's kinda wrong. If getting your pussy licked is such a big deal than just break up with him. You don't necessarily need to be in a relationship in order to get your sexual or emotional needs fulfilled.

• When you eat out with your bf who pays, and when you eat out with your friends with benefits who pays?

• Nobody pays!

• "but remeber you can't have your cake and icicing too"

Haven't you heard of an iced cake... get it right mate, it's have your cake and eat it.

• If nobody pays, that is called stealing.

• People just have different sexual preferences. Date the fuck buddy maybe.

• He's not looking for a relationship, nor my boyfriend doesn't do anything wrong to me besides he can't please me part.

• Find a guy that will please you and wants a relationship

• I'm also confused. did you let both do sexual things to you whilst you were in a relationship?

• Lol you have a friends with benefits and a bf?

• It isn't the right thing to do in my opinion you know.. if i was that bf of yours and somehow managed to know that you have a friend with benefits that does oral to you aswell while i didn't like it. Id feel betrayed by you and sad. Id probably not forgive you for doing so and break up.. Now i dont know the entire thing but thats as far as my thoughts can go atm.

• I know it's not the right thing to do, but it's a long story that I don't want to tell publicly. I never say it's right, but my friend with benefits is very patient and learn how to please me right, while my boyfriend just gives up too fast and it's unfair since I always blow him...

• there's tons of people who dont cheat and dont even like it bc they love their bf/gf too much.

• I was once the girl who loves her bf too much, well this world disappoints me.

• IF you BF says it tastes nasty next time try getting a blow pop like a cherry flavor one and see if he will use it with you, you and him both should love that, I do make it more fun and something different...

• You probably taste like the other guys dick. That's why.
    Fix your shit.

• Why are you having sex with someone other than your boyfriend... Pretty sure that's cheating on him

• I don't have sex with anyone.

• may be your bf has some respect towards you and you are something to play with for friends with benefits

• you have a boyfriend and a friend with Benefits? at the same time?

• Please don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story.

• No my friend with benefits is a guy.

I will try to talk to my bf about it... although I think he won't change his mind though.

• ohh... okay.
      talk to him, if he doesn't start going down on you then you should think of leaving the relationship. Everyone should be happy in their sexual relationship.

• Let's reverse the roles. I couldn't handle a gf who hates giving bjs. I'd probably stick with the friends with benefits until the gf got over her sexual hangups.

• Maybe cook more if he doesn't like eating out?

• I cook for him almost everyday :)

• This has got to be a wind up surely?

• You're so fucked up... there's not even an point in reasoning with you

• Coz you a hoe, that's why :)

• What if your boyfriend truly loves you and would never cheat? He will feel the exact same thing you felt when you got cheated on... just because you got cheated doesn't mean all guys r like that... there r still many guys in this world who don't/won't cheat.

You say you love your boyfriend but if you truly love him you shouldn't cheat... And tell me if you found out that your boyfriend truly loves you a lot then would you still cheat on him?

• Someone find that Turkish guy who keeps posting about how he banged eight different women but still expects - no, DEMANDS a virgin to marry BECAUSE HONOR. Proof positive right here that being a virgin doesn't mean you aren't a slut.

• Also no surprise in this kind of thread MHO goes to the one person who sides with the @asker.

• Pick one or the other, or talk to the bf about having an open relationship.

If you haven't agreed on an open relationship, it's cheating. Plain and simple.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 29

• "Don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story." It's like you're a broken record. We got it. This reminded me of this photo, haha s2.quickmeme.com/.../...38856e83372a483744489e.jpg

On a more serious note, fine I get that you've been cheated one before, but that doesn't mean you should continue this line of cheaters and be one. You get a boyfriend, you lose the fwb. You don't like the boyfriend, you break up with the dude and then go back to your fwb. Not cheat! Because it makes you no better than the ones who did this to you before. "I've been hurt in the past/cheated on" is not an excuse to hurt other people. We all go through bullshit in life, doesn't mean we have to give it to others too.
    So make a decision. You want the friends with benefits (look I mean just for fun til you find another boyfriend) , then break up with your boyfriend and leave it like this. Don't make it any worse.
    You wanna stay with the boyfriend, you gotta tell him or at least END the friends with benefits thing. After this, you can do what I say next. Also maybe he simply doesn't enjoy performing oral, it may not be you. Maybe he likes actual intercourse. You could also take a shower before and ask him to do it again. Because even if you've cleaned yourself in the morning for example, you're still gonna go through heat outside, or maybe you'll do some exercising, so even though the vagina has the property to clean itself doesn't mean it also releases natural soap or perfume smell or strawberry taste.

• Eat Pineapple. Its supposed to 'sweeten' your 'taste'. That's what I do, and I haven't had any complaints ;) Quite the opposite actually ;P lol

• Thanks girl. I know that trick and didn't try cuz I didn't think it works. I'll try now.

• Something else to consider if you want immediate results is to visit your local sex shop. I've never seen such before but am certain they would have some kind of body sweetener designed specifically to enhance the taste of ole' Cunni-Lingus. May even sell it in your bf's favorite flavor.

• Have you told your boyfriend that your friends with benefits enjoys eating you out? Maybe that would motivate him.

• seriously girl :/

• Sandra, I know you aren't native but please use proper English, backwards 😄

• A 15 year old could do better, 😉

• @rthomas43 - perfect description of the situation

If you are together with a person, you shouldn't have a friend with benefits. I don't care what the "entire story" is, it's wrong either way. You refuse to sleep with him, he refuses to eat you out, not everybody wants to do everything. You could totally figure it out. if only you weren't a selfish, empathy-lacking hoe who only cares about her own pleasure. You srsly cheat on the person you should love because he isn't into oral? Either break up with him or suck it up and get over it, don't play games like this.

• You don't want to be judged but we are on an opinion website. So... you are being judged so to speak and although you're a virgin, you are a slut. You set yourself up honey.

memecrunch.com/.../image.png

• @sammy_31 That's what I was saying on my comment I'm going off of what you shared with us whether we know the whole story or not we can conclude you are a slut and if you ask we that a lot of people if not most want someone to validate how they feel she is very proud even though she sort of feels bad but there is someone who comforted her because she was in a similar situation who will probably get MHO

• My friends with benefits isn't looking for a relationship, and my boyfriend does nothing wrong to me besides being a bit selfish when it comes to this.

Besides, my question was "what should I do in this situation?". Unfortunately almost everyone read "Judge me please?"

• Well like I said talk to your bf and if he isn't pleasing you then let him go and find a guy who will or suck it up. That's what happens in relationship one might be selfish with something. Talk to him about it but it isn't fair because you said it yourself he did nothing wrong except not please you orally. You still did cheat so...

• Wow, having a relationship and cheating? That's cold. I mean, if you're honest from the start and kind of say "I want an open relationship" and the guy KNOWS this and decides to stick around, it's a different story. But otherwise, damn.

To answer your question though, people have different taste buds and preferences. Some people like ice-cream, some don't. Showers, clean lingerie and a good diet will help you. Eat pineapple. Seriously.

Now back to the REAL issue- double timing, seriously?
    I'd love to hear this "story" that's the motivator here. I don't approve of what you're doing, but maybe you could tell your side of the story before I jump to harsh conclusions?

• Sorry, what? I don't buy your virgin act, not one bit. Break up with your boyfriend, this is leading nowhere since you just cheat on him. And keep the friends with benefits, you deserve each other. Come on, clear what's left of your mind.

Stop lying to yourself and us.

• You know what... I got my heart broken too many time that I refuse to believe there's someone who doesn't cheat.

• That's no excuse and what I said still applies. As far as I know, no one's ever cheated on me, so there you have it.

• @haddleduddle I'm not condoning what she does but technically she is a virgin if she hasn't been vaginally penetrated. Hence, if she hasn't had coitus, her virgin "act" isn't an accurate description.

• You're a virgin and already a slut smh and people say their the ones that are pure, most likely to respect themselves and least likely to have STDs.

• Don't judge too quickly if you don't know the entire story. I'm STDs free so does my boyfriend and my friend with benefits. Me and my friend with benefits like each other but can't go out for some reason. I know my friend with benefits before I know my boyfriend. My boyfriend flirts with girls. Just a bit of the story, still you don't know the whole thing so don't judge.

• "You know what? I got my heart broken too many time that I refuse to believe there's someone who doesn't cheat." I'm sorry you feel this way about everyone but your way of thinking will cause you to go on a path of self-destruction. Is this why you are not being faithful because you believe that nobody is or that eventually everyone cheats? I would rather be single for what its worth

• Yes, after several heart broken I feel myself can't never be faithful again because I don't think anyone is really faithful. I used to be that faithful girlfriend who only knows my bf, but this world disappoints me so much. I just feel like I can't never, never trust anyone completely again.

• You know i've been cheated on by every guy i've ever dated and because of that I know how bad it hurts, but if for once you've found a guy who isn't cheating on you yet you're still doing shit with someone else you clearly don't care how this guy would feel if someone was to tell him or he found out, if you did you would have dropped the friends with benefits instead of sticking with him as well, so what your BF don't like the cherry/tuna/rose whatever you wanna call it, it's still no reason to be doing this to him, so what if you friends with benefits eats you out, you say you care about love more then pleasure yet your cheating because your boyfriend won't munch on your nectar, I think you need to just drop both and figure out what kind of person you want to be in life, a girl who'd rather have a guy on the side or a faithful loving GF maybe oneday Wife to some guy

• Just date someone whose preferences meet yours. Your bf seems, he doesn't like you at all. Your friends and benefits seems, he isn't ready for relationship. Cut both of them.

• It doesn't matter if you know your friends with benefits before your bf, that is cheating. You should've stop that friends with benefits thing or dump your bf. You can't have them both. This is not ok.

• what is the entire story? you've been cheated before and you know that it is painful. Then how can you cheat on your bf that you'll know that he will have the same pain. If you are trying to get revenge or sth, dont use your poor bf. Get out from his life.

• WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW.

• If u love ur bf stay, but u can't have both, u can't have a friends with benefits with a bf, that's totally wrong, if ur willing to do that to ur bf u obviously don't like him that much so do what is best, if pleasure is that important to u then it's important and do somthing about it

• you are a virgin and has boyfriend AND friend with benefits? wow.
    maybe your boyfriend wants "the real sex" than oral sex?

We tried and he doesn't want any foreplay he was so impatient and want to get straight into it right away. Result: can't get in.

• I think you have what you need girl: a boyfriend and a friend who would serve your need. Just make sure they never meet though. I won't judge since I know how it feels.

• HAHA... immorality at its best, : )

• Its the logic that abused people use to abuse others, we make are own decisions. Hurting others because you were hurt is immoral on two levels. One you can empathize yet you reject the chance at compassion then secondly you choose to hurt another to make yourself feel good, its a double wound.

• @BeardedDude "Not everybody cheats, : (
      Cheating doesn't make up for cheating. "Eye for an eye" doesn't work. You turn the other cheek. If you learned from the experience you would take that pain and realize that you don't want to cause it to another, : ( " This <3 I have been hurt as well and I know that everyone is not the same and that what a person does to you is their karma, how you react is yours :) revenge only hurts the person already in pain

• You've repeated so many times how you've been cheated on in the past to justify your lack of respect towards your boyfriend even a relationship. In one comment you added that your friends betray you, that just shows what kind of character you have and I actually feel sorry for you. I agree with some saying this post was just a way to get a reaction or a better word would be attention. How about you try learning how to forgive your past and stop punishing the boyfriend for what another man did...

• attention? that's for the lack of better word due to narrow knowledge. If I want attention why am I anon?

• Maybe your boyfriend doesn't like the taste of your Fwbs spit.
    Just a possibility..

• Try eating a low sugar high protein yogurt before bed and I read eating pineapple makes you sweet down there. Something about the enzymes. Take a cranberry vitamin. 👌

• Ur bf is a loser. Yes cheat on him he deserves it. The guys here are all psychopaths who want to bring women down online trash. Any guy that won't go down on a girl is a selfish evil jerk who deserves to be cheated on. Men are scum and deserve to be cheated on.

• Tone it down a bit.
      If you want to fuck with people, you have to make your trolling believable.

• Quit giving him blow jobs!!! Quit cooking for him!!! He ain't your hubby! Maybe then he'll do something for you...

• To be honest... virgin or not, YOU ARE still a slut. It doesn't matter about your shitty excuse of a sob story. Boohoo grow the fuck up and get over it. Being cheated on does not give you the excuse to be unfaithful. If you 'loved' your boyfriend so much you would have never continued your friends with benefits relations. Who cares your bf won't eat you out, shit I wouldn't either. What guy wants to eat out of a slut foul another guys spit saliva. It seems to me the only reason you're with your bf is because your friends with benefits doesn't want a relationship. & please don't comment back talking about your "story". I don't give a fuck about your story. You are a whore. Point blank simple. And if your feelings were hurt after reading this, GOOD, that was my intention. I feel no sympathy for you that a lot of these comments are slut shaming you. You deserve it. Have a nice one.

• Lmfao i read all the comments and noticed you repeat the same crap
    To everyone xD...

• You need to grow up. Dump the boyfriend and find someone you're emotionally and physically into who will please you. (Or stay with your friends with benefits) but you NEED to break it off with your BF. I don't care what the “story” is. Both of you obviously aren't right for each other so it's better to break it off then suffer through all of this. Do what's right. You'll feel better and be happier and so will your boyfriend.

• No matter what "your story" might be that we might not understand wrong doesn't come with justification nobody deserves to be cheated on.. so you need to find somebody who can give you satisfaction in both areas since it is obviously important to you.. if you dnt want to leave ur bf because of this than realize there's more to a person's like their heart than your reason for having two guys at 1 time..

• I say have your cake and eat it to.

• girl enjoy them both! screw guys!

• Haha thanks girl :)

You know, actually, I got my heart broken too many time that I refuse to believe there's someone who doesn't cheat...

• Hmm... embracing wrongful behavior. Everyone gets there heartbroken but not everyone cheats, : (
      Need to avoid dating people like this. Its a trap.

• I use to believe some people don't cheat, now I Just believe that everyone cheats but their partner just don't know it.

• You are a virgin but your behaviour is very slutty. I do not think the issue is him not wanting to eat you out I think the issue is you trying to juggle 2 guys at the same time.

• He was too impatient to do foreplay and make me wet, therefore his penis can't get in.

• Well he sounds he doesn't care about you. Why would stay if you are unhappy?

• I think you are where you want to be at this point.

• I gotcha, but it doesn't feel like the right thing to do you know...

• He treats me well, and does nothing that would make me dumb him (besides the won't please me part). I do love him actually. Besides, my friend with benefits is not looking for a relationship at the moment.

• The good thing about life is that there are a lot better men. More than two and more that make want to not be dishonest. But if you'd like to stay with your boyfriend, you should stop seeing your friend's with benefits. If your boyfriend finds out you'll be left with a guy that doesn't want a relationship and you'll be forced into looking force to lool for new instead of wanting to look.