What are your date must haves?

Guys and Girls, what are the things that you need to bring when going on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chapstick. Ice breakers. Car keys. A good time. Lol..

• Thanks :D

• Nope! Just asking what other people's must have :)

• All gravy, you've got a lot of smiles no doubt. Let's go watch a movie. (I'm. So. Bored.) anyone else want to throw in a comment in here? No? Kay.

What Guys Said 5

• Well obviously outside / going out of the house gear, so wallet, keys, etc.. (hat if you're going to be in the sun awhile).

I think the most important is some kind of mental preparation. Where are you going? What if it falls through, closes, experiences faster than expected, or you both discover you hate it and want to walk out - what's the plan B? I think having a little list prepared is the way to go, but don't spill the beans that you have one. If you tell them in advance, you seem overly meticulous and detailed. If you keep it in the back of your mind and say nothing, then you will appear "fun" and "spontaneous" when the extra decisions are needed.

• Having a girl would help

It'd really depend on the date. Hand sanitizer, breath mints, wallet, condom, keys, etc.

• Gum, cash, antibacterial hand wash, bottle opener, tissu, chapstick, jolly ranchers

• A condom... better to have one and not need it. Then need one and not have one.

• A lady. Gotta bring the lady.

What Girls Said 3

• Chanel or LV bag to match my outfit. In the bag I would carry my lip gloss, Pressed face powder and brush ( for touches ups) cellphone, ice breakers mints and mini travel size lotion. my wallet had has my ID and credit card incase of emergency! LOL you never know ;)

• Someone who can give me a stimulating conversation.

• My brain and my purse (my whole life is in there) and a guy obviously :)