Why are men so screwed up today?

Something is wrong with men today. They r very weird. They don't act normally. I see men just abusing and mistreating women. They seem to have no decency or good in them. Most are highly warped and messed up. Males all seem to be insecure and also rude to women in general. It's hard to find good men who r nice and treat people with respect. Why are men so twisted and sick and why are most of them sociopaths and narcissists? Also why are men so arrogant when they're just ugly rude and weird?

Years ago there were more normal males. Now males r like an alternate species of freaks. Many are gay too. What happened to men that they've lost their identity and their heads and are just angry freaks who hate everyone
Males r also imbalanced they either want to dominate or be controlled by women. Most men I see r scared weirdos following their gfs around like scared freaks. They let the women control them and r slaves to them. Why have men lost their minds

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh great another generalising question! Well this question is just full of misandry. You make it sound like all us men are like this and it is not true. Most of those statements can also be said about some women to. Notice I said "some women" because I know not all women are bad just like not all men are bad. There are good men and bad men, there are good women and bad women. Please remember this because having this strong hate towards any group of people only affects you in a bad way. What I would like t know though is where are you meeting men because that could be contributing to it? I am more than happy to help you but please don't generalise.

What Guys Said 15

• Why are men so screwed up today?

Why are women so screwed up today?

Something is wrong with woman today. They are very weird. They don't act normally. I see women just lying and using men. They seem to have no decency or good in them. Most are highly warped and messed up. Female all seem to be insecure, overly jealous over stupid things, and also rude to men even if the men are treating them nicely. They will still lie to the man's face. They will complain there's no good men, yet when they have a good guy they complain they're "Bored" and need a "Bad boy". It's hard to find good women who are nice and treat men like men, and have respect. Why are women so twisted and sick and why are most of them sociopaths and narcissists? Also why are woman so arrogant when they're just ugly rude and weird?

• It's also a function of your age. The older you get, the worse the dating pool gets. The good ones got out, and the ones left have been getting more and more screwed up.

• a lot the young boys today are very disrespectful because of upbringing I think in part thanks to the government HRS whip your child he gets taken away and mom and dad goto jail child abuse when I was a kid and you stepped out of line we got our asses whipped and I bet you would not do wrong again I was brought up to open a door for a lady treat your woman with respect say yes mam and no mam, I have noticed my friends who have kids a lot are like yea no first time I said that I would have gotten a back hand or told to go pick a switch and it better be a good one you did not want mom or dad to get one they come back with 2x4 and to this day I go out of my way to open a door for a lady and always I mean always say yes mam yes sir and I have always gotten the same respect back from them for that... So there are still a few good men out here you just got to look...

• Feminism emasculated the good men by telling them that masculinity is bad. The bad boys don't care, and women wind up dating them because they have the confidence to approach the women. The good men are afraid of being labeled as "creeps." This is a generalization, of course, but it pretty much sums up why it seems like there are no good men out there.

• ok newsflash for you... imagine how you feel about men and how bad they are and that is the exact same with women BAM! everyone is an asshole in some way so stop being a dumb slut and fuck guys that are actually nice instead of fucking the smoothest ones who obviously just want to fuck

• Because of the times and cash flow problems and also many are not grounded in faith

• You're hanging around the wrong people if you view things that way.

• woman do those exact things to men yet nobody complains about that

• LOL... the irony of a woman saying men are screwed up today is precious. Thanks for the laugh.

• Uh oh... bitter woman alert. Someone get the straitjacket.

Most men are not that way, and in my experience all women who say those things have their own issues. You need to get help.

• Years ago it was legal for a man to beat his wife. If anything men have gotten better. You are over romanticizing the past. People of both genders have always been horrible to each other.

• women love those type of men. iv seen it so its true.

• Can't take you seriously with bad English.

• if thats true you can thank feminism. thats the major force which has been molding male/female relations since the 1960s. you'd have to date a guy born in the late 1940s or before if you want a guy that didn't grow up under feminism!

but if you wanna talk about abuse... 70% of partner violence in hetero relationships in the US today is woman on man not man on woman.

• Meh, the stats I was reading on that were more like 60/40... where're you getting your stats from?

• @why_not_anonymous

a scientific study by researchers from the CDC: ajph.aphapublications.org/.../AJPH.2005.079020

either way it's a majority

• I wasn't disagreeing that more women abuse their spouses/S. O. s than men. I just want to toss citeable numbers around, instead of "I heard it on the internet".

Another fun fact? More men are raped in America than women. That's now a man's issue, and women need to sit down and shut up :D

• That's quite a bucketful of misandry you got there. Maybe you should turn lesbian.

What Girls Said 1

• To be the devil's advocate... I know there are also many women with that mentality and those behaviors lol. That aside, some people are just simply selfish. Some people have issues from their past and/or learned behaviors. Obviously abuse is unacceptable and inexcusable, arrogance is unattractive, but other than that every single person is flawed in some way. No one is near perfect.