Have you ever had "the worst" kiss?

I've had only one bf, and I decided to start dating again. I've been seeing this guy for few weeks, and he kissed me, and he sucked my tongue tooooo hard, seriously I think I sprained my tongue :(
Have you ever experienced the worst kiss? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have when in my teens. This girl was one hot chick and she was nuts about me. When we did kiss, she just didn't know how to and somehow she couldn't learn (I've taught successfully a few girls alright so I know it wasn't me lol). Her teeth would always wind up grinding my teeth, I'm yet to figure out how did she manage that all the while :-D

Oh she topped everything with really bad breath & that was the end of it :-(

• Thank you, young lady for your kind & thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :-) a gesture well taken and wholly appreciated :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Can't say I have had really any kissing experience because girls don't want to kiss me because they don't seem to like me. :/

• hmm you need to go out more :D I'm sure there are girls who want to kiss you :D

• Getting out more is easier said than done for me... I am in a place at the moment that has lots of extremely immature girls.

• Yeah, last week in a club, way too much open mouth and tongue. A lot of people just need to mellow out with their kissing.

What Girls Said 2

• My first kiss was awful... He was all tight lipped and his mouth was cold, which was super weird. It was like kissing a rock with bad breath.

• Jup, but i dont know what was worse between the guy that shoved his toung down my mouth as far as he could or the guy that kissed while using a lot of teeth, like i could feel his teeth all the time, so it was very hard and unconforable