Would you kiss someone on the dance floor ?

I was dancing and she was all over me...should iv kissed her( total stranger) or not...i also like to note that I was leaning on the wall and she came forward and asked me to dance !

hit mme up

Most Helpful Girl

• Defiantly you so should have kissed her cause if she was coming onto you then she most likely didn't have a boyfriend and was looking for a sumone to hook up with

What Girls Said 2

• Yeh y nt? ...Im used to that, usually wen I hook up with guys, its always on the dancefloor, in front of everyone. I'm so acustomed to it that I forget that it cud be rude but she more than likely would have kissed you back and if she came at you and was all over you then she probably didn't have a bf.

• i don't like it when I'm dancing with a guy and he tries to kiss me. for me, kissing is soo much more personal. a few of my friends are down with it though so I guess it depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably a good move you didnt. What if she was just being flirty and had a boyfriend that was a 200 pound body builder. But you probably should have asked her if she wanted to go do something sometime if you wanted to haha.

• Yeah man totally ...but no I would I give a f*** about him there was like 5 RCMP officers in there lol