Kissing please HELP me !

i have really never kissed a guy ;S and I don't know how to Pleaaaaase HELP ME !

Most Helpful Guy

• Well me and you are in the same boat, I have never kissed a guy either. lol But from all my experience (what little that is) DONT PUCKER and open your lips a little but and just kiss one of his lips don't matter which one. Lol. and then pull back a bit and if it feels right kiss again. lol hope I helped.

What Guys Said 8

• Kissing comes very naturally, just go slow and enjoy the moment. After your first kiss, be sure to write down all the details someplace safe. When you are fifty, you will enjoy looking back and reading about the moment.

Good Luck,

James

• The lower lip is your friend.

link

Good luck and happy kissing. :)

• well, tilt one way either right or left

look at him in the eyes and lips, switch in between those 2 things

kiss his top or bottom lip..well to tell you the truth its gonna come to you naturally trust me

or if he knows how to kiss then he will want to lead

• Watch the kiss between Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair in "Cruel Intentions," and that is how you kiss.

• isn't hard, just let him start

• Umm kissing isn't that hard if the guy knows how to kiss let him do the work and hopefully you will learn from him

• well this has always been good for me so the best way to kiss a guy is to first start out with a closed mouth kiss and then if things go good then start with an open mouth one, then go and start with makin out with them and see where that goes.

• The last time I hooked up with a girl it was her first kiss and she started giggling in the middle of it. It was fine though and we laughed it off after. Its really not that hard to kiss someone. No one is perfect the first time, but its hard to screw it up too badly. Eventually you will get better through experience.

What Girls Said 3

• When I had my first kiss.. I was so paranoid because the guy was 4 years older than me nd I was like "oh god what am I going to do? he's gonna think I suck" ..But really, there's nothing to worry about. If you just stay relaxed and go with the flow nd read his actions you'll be fine.

If ur looking for tips the best ones I can give are, make sure ur lips are soft (no lip gloss), nobody likes one of those sloppy wet kisses so try to not do that, you can try lightly biting or sucking his bottom lip, I can't really describe tongue action because that just comes naturally (you'll know when to do it).. also if you want to you can let your hands wander .. that always adds excitement to it

• Hmm just an opinion, I disagree with the lip gloss thing. My boyfriend love my lip gloss, he says it tastes so good :)

• I honestly learned how to kiss from my best girl friend who was fairly experienced. I'm far from into girls, but it was a great learning experience haha. And my husband LOVES hearing the story over and over again even though it was a good 6-7 years ago.

• Well, there is no rule for kissing because it just comes out naturally. The first time I did it, I let the guy to guide me on how to kiss. I just follow his movement. For sure, you don't move your lip in one direction. Follow where his lips are going and just find the right spot where you feel comfortable when kissing. I like to kiss the lower lips of my partner. Then I stick my tongue out a lil' bit until it touches his, let him do the same to me too. I suck it a lil' (the lower lip of his)then let him come to me. Sometimes, I bite his lower lip a lil' then I change direction to kiss the upper lip. But make sure your teeth don't meet because it won't be a good kiss. It should be smooth, so do it slowly.