Do women actually like beards or not, it seems to be hip, long full beards, some say they like it, but actually take the guys without beards?

So here are 2 examples, please check the links:

Guys with long full beards: stormyboy-desbordespain.blogspot.nl/.../...xy.html

or just scruffy beards, www.thewomenmedia.com/.../

Im leaving clean shaven out of the topic, there are only 2 kinds of people who dont have facial hair, boys and women.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• The first guy has a nicer beard, but I prefer them that thick, but not so long.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Either or. My s. o face hasn't seen razor in about 10 years he always has stubble at least but mostly has a beard. And being Irish he's got brown hair but a reddish beard!

I agree with you about the whole no facial hair :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Scruffy. It looks appealing and NOOO to the full beards. But I generally do go with guys without beards because ultimately they are more appealing. Barely visible scrubble is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like beards. But if I'm gonna choose between the 2, I will choose Scruffy beards they look hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a full beard (similar to third photo down in the first link) and its very, very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally different for everyone. sometines they kinda come off as brooding hot but sometimes plain dirty. :) Just like I said, not everyone kind bring it like some

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked beards at all. I prefer clean shaven

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy with a little stash or none! No affence!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the scruffy five oclock shadow look is sexy... BUT it truly depends on the guy... some look better wiyh a beard others clean shaven... its all about the individual... I do prefer clean shaven though only because scruff and facial hair give me what I call passion rash. . which is a rash on my face from a good make out session

0|0
    0|0
  • I like scruffy beards on guys who can pull them off. they're very manly. but I do not understand the full beard thing at all. it looks very backwoods to me, and I don't find that attractive. I like guys being clean shaven the best, tho. when guys have beards they tend to give me rugburn on my face when we make out, and even worse, on my pussy if they aren't careful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2