Are we Dating? [filler]?

I've been in contact with this guy for 9 months. We talk everyday, we go out as much as we can. His in another country at the moment (visiting home town) he will be back, but his still contacting me. He calls me baby, holds my hands, cuddles and hugs. Are we dating? His never asked me, did we just slip into this category? Did we skip the asking part and we are all of a sudden dating? Confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kiss him. THEN you're dating.

• We have kissed, even had sex together

• I brought him something that he could wear when he went back to his home town, he asked me if everyone asked who brought it for him what should he say. Was that his way of knowing if we were together or not?

• there's a good chance that's what he meant, yeah

What Guys Said 1

• Well I think its save to assume that you are either dating or Friends with benefits, you'd really have to ask him to find out the rest. I think you two are dating though because he makes time for you everyday like you say that two talk everyday. Also with all those things he does to show affection, I'd be willing to bet 5 bucks that he considers you two to be dating.

What Girls Said 2

• JUST ASK HIM LOL

• "dude are we dating?" lol

• Why Not Ask him? Be Straight Up With Him.

• Yes, i might ask him. I don't know what so say :/