Why do GUYS go through the trouble?

Why would a guy go through the trouble of trying so hard to get a girl when all they do next is cheat on a girl? I simply do not understand this at all? What was his purpose?

I'm not generalizing all guys, just some guys. Why do they do this. I've tried t state this in the less judgmental way i possibly can. I KNOW ALL GUYS don't cheat but i was wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful how you word your questions in the future!! Your original question is generalising all guys but I accept you did not mean it like that. Now to answer your question. Ill say the same thing I said on a previous question. Both men and women cheat and they both don't realise how good they had it until they have lost it and then want it back. That is pretty much it people in general don't realise how good they have sometime until they do not have it anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• The main reason you 'simply do not understand this at all' because you are generalizing guys. It simply doesn't make sense to say guys goes through the trouble of trying to get a girl and cheat. The question seem to come off as you apply one behavior of others to all.

• i've tried to state this question from being as bias as possible. i was just asking from the little experience i have on why the guys did this to me.

• cos most of nice guys get easily friendzoned
    because jerks cheat nice girls and make our chances worst
    not all boys cheat on girls

• and most of nice girls fail to recognize genuine guy and choose 1 who cheat

• @FurtileSpermRelease i said most of nice guys
      some nice guys like u can manage to have more than 1
      @Asker sometimes u think u got 1 but after certain time u feel its not the same person , here many things involve like amount of time u spend together , ur preference on certain situations. these things play major roll in successful relationship
      so for both its necessary to spend as much as possible time before committing

• @Omy90 Yes. thank you for your opinion and i agree now that you mention that. It's all in time.

• Because it's not really trying really hard to get a girl. Cheating also is not something that most guys plan, it just happens and it feels good. You're acting like women don't cheat..

• i haven't said women don't cheat. I was simply saying things from experience. But yes, you're right!

• The guys that cheat don't really spend as much effort to get the girl as you think they do.

• what do you mean? like, they might put off as trying hard to get the girl but it's just fake?

• Do you really we put effort? Lol.. this is funny.. A player knows how to spend his time on his girlx trust me.

• well now i'm aware of that but how could i tell that apart from someone genuine enough and not some fake?

• You can't hun.. thats why usually a girl gets played. Perhaps go through the list of the guys you usually end up with.

Players will always talk about the things u love.. so its difficult

• right, okay. thanks for your opinion! :)

• You said it, not all guys cheat. Refine your selection process, it sucks.

• Yea, I don't know either. When I date, it's to one girl only. I think that the guys who do that, are just trying to have sex and aren't, or don't have a desire to commit to a real relationship. I've known some guys who just wanted to bang girls. Ego trip. But I've also known girls the same way. Just wanted sex.

• I don't know because I'm not like that and don't know any guys who would do that.

I guess some people, both guys and girls, are just cheaters at heart.

• very much so, some girls and guys are just cheaters at heart and don't want/know how to commit.

• I agree

What Girls Said 1

• Because if they don't they will get a blister on their hands.