Have you ever gone back to an ex after a lengthy amount of time?

Wether it was a long term relationship or not did you get back together?

How long was the separation? Did you stay in contact during that time? date others?

Are you still together? Details please

Most Helpful Girl

• I went back and fourth with him for six years I do love him but he was never faithful and hid stuff from me we broke up for good in May and it's for the better but I miss him every day

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I met a girl who was 16 and very beautiful but very giggly. We met for drinks a few times but she really was still a girl. I did not see her for 2 years. We met again 2 years later and she was more grown up and we were together for 2 years. My father died and I was depressed and that was the end. We don't live close and now in separate countries, but that was 40 years ago.

What Girls Said 1

• My ex/bestfriend and I knew each other since we were 7, known him for 14 years. We dated at age 13 for a year on and off. We broke up for 3 years and haven't seen each other. I dated someone and had kids. He dated someone but when we saw each other after 3 years we just stared at each other. We hung out a few times, talked about the 3 years we was distanced. Now its been its been 2 years but he started writing to hang out sometimes. We will always have that thing for each other, we're just at different places in our lives. Right now im single and he has a girlfriend, we talk about us but if I respect him, I got respect his relationship. But if he was single I know we'd make something happen.