Am I interesting to girls?

Ok so im 14, 1.54 cm tall, 43 kg, i have green eyes, dark hair, is this attractive for girls? Check my profile picture,

Im into science and astrology,
Im very social,
I reply text messages almost immediatley

Most Helpful Girl

• What girls find attractive is different for each girl. For me, a guy must be:
    *taller than I am
    *older than I am
    *have a symmetrical face
    *brown eyes are preferable
    *brown hair is preferable
    *not too skinny or too muscular but somewhere in between the two
    *equally or more intelligent than I am (I'm a nerd, I struggle with this. Intelligence is attractive.)
    *good sense of humor
    *not clingy
    *mature
    and lastly, *confident.

However I am just one girl in this world, and there probably isn't anyone else with a list exactly like mine. I am 15 and I can tell you none of my friends think any of the guys I find attractive are attractive, and I find none of the guys they find attractive attractive. Be confident with who you are, and what you look like and it'll all play out completely. No worries. You cannot change what you look like, so let it be. Good luck. Xx

• How tall are you? And old?

• Because it is important to know that nobody's opinion of you matters, except your own. If you find yourself attractive, then so what if somebody behind a computer screen that you'll never meet doesn't agree? There is nobody in the world who has never been called ugly before, or found unattractive. Plus, we're both still growing. You in particular. Guys are not done developing until their 20s, even. You have a long way to go, and a lot more physical maturing to do. So no worries. Be confident with what you have. There's no changing it without time. :) xx

What Girls Said 12

• I am 24. You are 14. I am not interested in 14 year old boys for 2 reasons:

1. That is sick.
    2. You will probably blow your load within a minute.

Now as for girls at 14, no. I think 14 year old girls like those bad boys. But you can totally be that guy. Just gain some confidence. You are already social. You also have a tan. Chicks dig tans.

• Not really for me personally, considering that you're like 5 years younger than me. And I'm not going to speak for the girls who are your age, either.

• Looks are the initial girl getter for sure, but that doesn't last long. Your social works are the keeper.
    Be nice to all your friends, both girls and guys, and you will be fine.
    You really sound very nice BTW.

• You're what? 5'1? im 16. okay first screw science. when we hang out out of school I dont wanna feel like im still in school. Well being social is cool but replying immediately is kinda Idk? uninteresting its like you dont have anything better to do? Teenagers should be out there playing video games partying and when u reply all the time well where's the excitement there

• First of all you're 14. I was never interested in guys at 14. 154 cm? I'd look like a giraffe near you. I'm 1,75. You seem smart, focus on that.

• You're very young kid. I wouldn't worry about if girls are interested. :) I mean my little brother is 14 and he could give two fucks less if a girl liked him. He loves girls just that he's eh about it right now.

• Lol. You are too young for me.

• Ehh... I only like boys with spiked blond hair
    Except. Ron... :-*

• Yes you sound cute! I'm 13 and in 8th grade!

• you are cute. i'd date you if i was 14 lol

• Dude, you're Spanish, just hope you grow up to be someone as hot as Fele Martínez (when he still had hair).

• Necesitas usar una mejor foto. Sin la cara rara.

What Guys Said 3