How can I get the guy I like back when he is mad at me?

We get on so well an went out once due to his schedule we have not been out since. I've tried to see him at crazy hours and he said that he wants that.

I got annoyed once few weeks back sending texts saying he's ignoring me. He told me his schedule and even phoned me to let me know his work life is hectic. When I moaned he said wish you were more understanding.

I said I do understand and he said you do but it gets to you. An he said he dont like the texts so I realised it got to him. Did not mean to make him feel like that. Just liked him for 7 months but only weeks ago in August did I act on it

Also told his colleague I am his princess. I knew he cared an I cared for him too. We kissed and cuddled when we met up an he was sweet rubbing my sore back, putting his arm around meet etc.

We were good friends seeing how things go. When. he's not working he sleeps for 12hrs. Works everyday 12hrs a day. So is tired which I get. He didsay he moved to this city to work. But does wantto get to know me and spend time when he can

I like him a lot so stupidly got bit clingy an having a short fuse when he didn't get back to me about meeting and calling. It upset me so then i I got angry by calling then sending a string of texts saying he's a player an that iI deserve better. can't even remember them all as I didn't mean any of it. he's a patient laidback hardworking guy an. I think he hates me now. He cut off my call yesterday, an didn't answer my calls or texts until 2am when he said leave me alone. . then said please leave me alone just forget it. Cus I said after he said leave me alone that I dont want to give up on us. he said himself that obviously there is something there with me an him as he wants to know me and doesn't want me to go. I feel like I upset him. Had to get gas at hisstore where we met. He glared at me blankly an served me. didn't make talk as iwaited for gas receipt.

He looked upset with me the vibe between us was tense an was upsetting as he's normally so upbeat and smiley around me but there's a big change. I did feel like he's mad at me but doesn't totally hate me and maybe can forgive me.
He still couldnt take his eyes off me an I still felt something between us but his mad still I can tell. He means a lot to me but I know I got to back off now if he's to come around again I need to let him. on his own. Otherwise I wll move on

Most Helpful Guy

• "I got annoyed once few weeks back sending texts saying he's ignoring me. He told me his schedule and even phoned me to let me know his work life is hectic. When I moaned he said wish you were more understanding."

OK so he PHONED you. That's a big improvement than just sending text back and forth. He took the initiative to speak to you as a person, not text on a screen. But it does sound like you've pushed your luck with him. The only thing you can do is leave him along like he said. The more you push, the more irritated he's going to get.

• Yeah I know its my fault if he won't let me fix it then will have to move on. Thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0