Girls /Guys when people say their looking for HOT person to date what does it mean to you?

What's your views on this statement i never
set my standards high to look for woman to date
cause i know for sure i'm far from being HOT

Hows it make you feel when you hear this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think in general that just means they want someone whom they feel that "wow" attraction for. Like the kind that gives you butterflies and makes you want to be really passionate with them... I don't think it has any deeper meaning other that "I want someone who I feel attracted towards" and that can very well mean you, even if you don't think you are hot. Remember attraction is subjective.

What Girls Said 7

• In my opinion, Hot= good conversation, same interested and it make you feel relaxing + passionate at the same time

• Hot implies physical attractiveness... hot face and body.

• Thank you for answering:)))

• I think "hot" is strictly referring to looks. You know, at first glance he/she moves your loins a bit.

• Thank you for answering:)))

• I think they meant about if there is attraction or not. People have different taste, what I found handsome maybe not for other people.

• Thank you for answering:)))

• I guess it's just physical when they say that.
    So, nice face, decent-great body.

• I hate it, as I am not hot, and i feel super depressed and like crap when I hear it :( had it happen the other day, when a guy was talking about a girl he likes. (I really liked him.. sooo)

• Yeah i l know it does suck
      when people do that to us
      thank you for answering

• You will be hot to some guys I would imagine.

• Life is not fair for sure. Still, you have to play with the cards you were dealt. I think everyone can be attractive in their own way.
      Don't allow depression. Do something. I took up Karate and it did wonders for me.

• well it means that one has to have good looks and good body. And the relationship ain't true it's just based on how Hot one looks. And yeah it really feels bad too when I hear this because I know I ain't hot or anything haha.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it makes them human. As to whether or not they are being too hasty in their thinking, I'd need to know more information.

Asker, if a genie would grant you just one wish, and that the only wish the genie would grant would be about a girlfriend, would you choose to wish for an intelligent, witty, funny, loving, affectionate, and ugly woman, or would you choose to wish for an intelligent, witty, funny, loving, affectionate, and hawt woman? Or would you just flip a coin? What does that say about you?

• It means they're looking for someone dashingly handsome/super sexy. When I hear that I'm like, no I'm not a hot guy, and so a hot girl is probably out of my league too. And my second thought is... doesn't that sound so superficial? and I get all judgmental and stuff lol.

• Thank you for answering:)))

• It makes me feel like I'm still in the running!

Nah, I'm just playing around. :-)

I think we can all get someone that we think is hot, and we can all be a person that others find to be hot. You just gotta meet that right person. :-)

• Thank you for answering:)))

• It tells me that they aren't serious about a relationship. They just want arm candy.

• Thank you for answering:)))

• It means you gotta look good or sayonara.

Hot girls want hot guys, generally speaking.

• Thank you for answering:)))