Women, would you date or feel attracted by a man with larger chests than you do?(I mean pectorals-muscle or fat)?

Do women like men with large chests by the same way men are attracted to large breasts? Would you feel uncomfortable if your mate had a chest that draw more attention than your boobs?

Updates:
Would you stare at pectorals that seem they need a bra?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tiny chest and I'm HORRIBLY insecure about it. I just couldn't handle it if he had a bigger chest than me. Breasts are feminine. I feel less feminine and am actually treated less feminine than my larger chested female friends.

So... no, I couldn't handle it. Sorry.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I probably wouldn't be attracted to men with a larger chest than me, no matter whether it's muscle or fat. There's very few muscular men that I'm attracted to because I just don't particularly find muscles attractive. I also probably wouldn't be attracted to someone with flabby man breasts either. However, there's always exceptions to the rule, so I can't say for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm! I like fit guys, minimal body fat. Considering I have "minimalist" boobs, every guy over the age of 12 is going to be bigger than me. LOL!
    Body builders are NOT a preference of mine.
    Now a guy with a well built mind is right up my alley.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stare but I would be put off by a chest like yours. It doesn't look naturally done

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was bigger then me I wouldn't be attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how I feel because I've never been in this situation. And I really doubt that a man's chest is bigger than my boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't. I also would not be attracted to men whose butt's bigger than mine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Mano, agora que eu vi que vc é brasileiro.
      Abandone essas peitcholas de moça, colega, elas não combinam com masculinidade. E, quanto ao quesito atratividade, peitinhos (peitões, no seu caso) não contribuem em coisa alguma quando estão em homens.

• WHAT THE HELL.
    Get those man boobs checked out by a doctor.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You're pic says it all. Those are not pecs or chest they are more like Breats !!
    Till that you can forget fishing for compliments. No girl likes estrogen on others !!

0|0
    0|0