Why does she stick around?

This girl won't seem to leave me be, maybe she just wants to be friends with me again. She's married and when I first started she was like crazy about trying to get my attention. She'd blush around me and act super nervous. She's fairly shy and quiet. We started taking the same breaks and talking together all the time. The thing was we'd do this a ton, then she'd disappear on me. Then she'd come back. I started to ignore her off and on and talk about other girls around her. At one point I ignored her for 2 months and my buddy tells me she has been following him around walking and talking with him like we used to. This made me jealous. We don't talk much anymore. She will occasionally come around, take a break when she knows I'll be around, bump into me and kind of feel things out. It's like just when I'm about over her she comes back around. Lately she's done a ton of things that make me think she likes other guys such as doing lunch with a guy we work with. To be fair, I flirt and talk to other women as well, I'm not sure how much she knows about. Anyways, we hadn't talked in awhile. Yesterday we had our monthly work group lunch. At one point I used to skip lunches because I didn't want to be made jealous. She started doing this for months after I did. So back to yesterday, she's not at our group lunch, a couple of our bosses say oh she's at lunch with so and so (an older attractive guy we work with). I was like "for real!". So we had a meeting that afternoon. I'm walking down the hall with my buddy, and she's behind us with another girl. I tell my buddy Im' going to grab some water from the break room. She follows me in there (I thought she might). I'm filling up on water, and she just stands there behind me not saying a thing. I say "hey"she swings around and starts asking me all these questions and says "I hope you get moved to my department". I cold shoulder her. I see her later that afternoon and she does it again, waits for me to say hi first. What she want?

Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• she's MARRIED!!! SHE DIDN'T DATE YOU!!! she's TRYING TO DATE OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?

• Lol, she's trying to date other people? how so?

• What I mean is - she seems more interested in other people then she is in you - so for her it is either her husband or guys other than you.

• Eh not sure about that

What Girls Said 4

• If she's married then she's off limits, so if she's flirty it's like friendly-flirting, nothing more. Just that her line a friend, and talk about other women your dating etc when you have lunch or with her, ask her for relationship advice, it will show her your not interested in her in THAT way.

• maybe she do like you but she also knows that everyone e knows she's married. maybe she's making these moves for you to make a move or something towards her.

• How do you mean? Which moves?

Why is she waiting for me to say hi to her first now?

• because she likes you and she knows it's wrong! maybe she wants something to happen between yous two. but doesn't wana look so desperate, so she wants u to do a move (only if u want too) for her not to feel so guilty Inside that she's the desperate one.

• Has it ever occur to you that she's just a plain flirt

• Maybe she's just lonely

What Guys Said 0