My boyfriend basically said he hates me?

Okay, so today my bf and I were talking and he was talking about teen wolf so I said "I'm glad Alison died." (joking) and then he got mad and was like "Wtf. You spoiled it." & I told him I didn't know And that I thought he already passed that part. then he gets a big fit and starts saying "wtf do you mean? I didn't tell you where I was at so why open your mouth?" and I asked if he was like being forreals. & he's like "Hell Yeah. I hate spoilers."

Didn't he just basically say that he hates me for spoiling it even though I didn't know what part he was on?
Should I not talk to him for a couple of days? I'm actually really hurt that he said that. . .

I spoiled it & then he said I hate spoilers so clearly he was talking about me. . A person who spoils is known as a spoiler And I spoiled it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spoilers refer to the info, not the person giving the info. People don't avoid spoils, the avoid spoilers. Spoilers include anything whatsoever that gives away plot points, even commercials sometimes.

So no, he wasn't saying he hates you. He was saying he hates finding things out ahead of time, though it does sound like he was a bit too upset about it.

What Guys Said 6

• Are... Are you serious? Please get off of here... You're watching TEEN WOLF? That's the first problem maybe its because you're 14 and have nothing better to do than to ignorantly misunderstand your "BF" when he never said shit about hating you. He didn't want you to ruin the story for him like that's probably not the only thing that you've ruined or fucked up in the relationship. I hope he breaks up with your sorry ass and finds someone that won't ruin a fucking story then go on the internet and bitch about how your "bf" hates you over the fact that you mentioned that one of your shitty wolf characters died.

• tf? did you not read at all? clearly HE was watching teen wolf dumb ass.

• He's asking you not to reveal spoilers to him. This can't be fatal to any mature relationship. He hates having endings spoiled for him, get it? Just don't continue to spoil endings for him.

• Well i would say no because he may (only in my opinion) wanted to just enjoy the movie with you in a nice setting, and you kinda ruined that? however it does seem a totally innocent and real little mis hap and you should not be made to feel bad about it really i would say!

• He didn't say he hated you, he said he hated spoilers. He'll get over it. If not, you need a new boyfriend.

• HAHAHAHAHA omg...

• Its kind of a trivial matter to take that seriously in my opinion. I think your bf has underlying issues.

What Girls Said 2

• ... really?

No where in here did he say he hated you. Jumping to conclusions like this is what ruins young relationships and is what gives young relationships a bad rep.

• Wow. "Spoilers" is a a noun meaning essentially details that reveal the events of a story before a person has had the opportunity to come into contact with them organically.

He didn't say he hates you. If you feel hurt tell him he hurt your feelings. Ignoring someone for a few days is crazy immature. Relationships are about communication.