Would you date a girl that hardly has furniture in her home?

Well I live in my apartment by myself and I really hate having furniture I can't own. The Only furniture I have is my bedroom set and TV set. I barely even be in my apartment I stay gone many times. I don't wanna lease furniture i want to own it. People walk in my house saying "girl you ain't got no couch or kitchen table" I said no I like a lot of space plus I barely be home

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather get to know her as a person, her passions, how smart she is, what she wants outta life, what the hell I'm gonna do with her not having furniture? If she doesn't want it I'm not gonna force her to get that shit! Hell its her friggin' apartment.

What Guys Said 9

• That's ok, we can make love on the floor and then eat chocolate dipped marshamallows while discussing home decoration.

• Sure. At least she's got a place of her own and not living with no one. And I like your attitude NEVER lease anything unless you have no other choice. Its best to buy things straight out.

• We could cuddle on the floor just gotta put some pillows down I don't want me or her to get back problems

• Of course I would, : )
    As long as she doesn't expect me to buy her any. There's less clutter to deal with!

• Hahahahha I know right

• Yeah plus, even though I am a homebody, when I am dating someone I try to be out and about not at home. The less clutter (physically and emotionally) that is in your life the better, clutter makes life seem more difficult than it is.

Someone with less clutter and who has their life in order also will generally makes a better SO, : )

• Yes that is okay your just starting out so that's to be expected
    i totally respect you for that but great idea you got your own place
    i hope things go good for you

• that is what you prefer, so it is their problem.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

• Damm right I would,,

• Haha silly question. It wouldn't matter to me. Nothing wrong with simplicity :)

What Girls Said 1

• I would not want to go to the home of somebody whose house looks uninviting but even on a low budget you can make your home pretty - have a nice brand of blankets - have paintings on the wall. Have cheap ikea furniture that costs $40 and lasts you 2 years. Get a vase or a flower that is cheap and easy to part with. get a nice rug that takes up little space and is easy to move around.

• I have all that stuff lol my apartment just ain't full decorative like rich people