Some advice pleeease!!?

So I have a 17 year old boy friend (he turned 17 very recently) and I'm 14 soon to be 15. We've been dating for almost two months, but lately I'm starting to get people commenting on the age difference between us. I don't see what the big deal is to be honest, but I mean opinions would be nice, because I don't know if it's wrong or not :/ doesn't feel wrong but.. Yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let it get to you. You are only 2 years apart. That's not a big deal at all.

• Thank you! Ugh, people are just gettin. Into my head haha.

• Haha okay, well thank you! ☺️

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• No wrong. go ahead

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever a girl is dating a older boy there's a red flag especially for the girls parents only because older boys tend to be more experience and manipulate young girls.. though this might not be the case he might actually be a pretty decent guy who wants you for you and if that's the case then just ignore them because what is understood between the two of you doesn't have to be explained to everyone else. Just keep in mind that this is what runs through people's mind, in other words their only looking out for your best interest.

• Okay, well thank you. I've known him forever, he knows me better than anything and I know him better than anyone, he wouldn't pressure me. ☺️But thank you! Makes a little more sense now aha.

• Your welcome