Old highschool lover wants me back after rejecting me 4yrs ago... what should I do?

It's crazy how the guy i was crazy in love with back in high school wants me back after he has hurt me so bad, he played mind games with me, everytime shit went wrong with other females he talked to me and pretended he wanted me he basically used me, talked shit behind my back to his friends, pushed me away, treated me like i wasn't shit to him as if i were only a rebound/side chick, ( though we couldn't be together anyways cause i had no freedom) but he didn't want to wait for me he dated couple of ladies and didn't care how hurt i was didn't care how much i loved him i forgave him everytime he dated other females and still waited for him in hopes that he'd return it took me 2yrs to let go 2 years to move on and get over him he fell in love and had a child with another woman whom already had kids, when i found out he was having a child with another woman my whole world was crushed and i lost hope which helped/motivated me to forget him and move on... I stopped waiting stopped caring, it's been 2years since I've been over him almost 3years... And now he wants me back... I don't even know what to think... What should i do? Should i diss him because he dissed me when i wanted him or should i drop my pride and give him another chance? I don't think I'm ready for any of this... He seems like a changed man but He probably wants me just because he's lonely now and can't find another chick who would love him like i did.. I don't know I'm so confused, What should i do?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't spoils your future. just move on. Don't accept him in your life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him to fuck off :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a complete dick, don't forgive him, he's gone, he's been gone, don't hold a grudge, but don't give him the opportunity to f*ck up your life all over again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.