Why do white men like latinas so much?

Well like the tittle says, why do white men are so crazy about latinas? I've noticed that most of the time guys that hit on me are white. Im mexican. And its rare when a latino guy tries to date me..

Most Helpful Guy

• latinos are just awesome they could even kick the asses of her bf enemies love them

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think it has anything to do with your race... You just happen to be hot, if you were Asian, Black, White or whatever, you would still be hit on by white guys. And I assume Latino guys probably aren't avoiding you because of physical attraction reasons, I assume it is a cultural thing where white women are their "exotic fetish".

• For me it's the perception that Latinas can turn up the sensuality factor higher AND in ways that women of other nationalities cannot. They project a deeper sense of passion when a guy feels her looking at him. A good example of what I mean: While spending the day at Epcot Center and getting a sample of almost every culture in the world, it was the Mexico exhibit that blew me away. Interacting with the women there was amazing. And they all did it with their eyes. It's something in the way that they looked at me. I don't know if they were aware of it but it is something that I won't forget anytime soon. For me the word 'Latina' is synonymous with 'passionate woman'

• I don't think that's true, at least I haven't seen that.
    I'm white, and I don't like Latinas as relationship material. Sure, there are good Latinas out there, but most of the ones that I've encountered aren't my taste; I don't tend to like their personalities.

• Any white dude that has fetishized Hispanic women likely does so due to his acceptance of stereotypes: they're wild in bed, they're family oriented, they stand behind their man, they cook and clean, yadda yadda yadda.

• its true thou :p

• Well, sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

And a lot of guys are gonna love those kinds of traits regardless of race.

• Probably because you girls tend to have it all looks wise and we live in a very superficial world. Personally I find Latinas attractive not only because of your nice usually tanned skin, big booties and nice hair but also because every Latina lady I have met also had a killer personality. Gotta be a bonus that Spanish and Portuguese sound very sexy way more so than English. Your a total babe btw!

• Maybe it's just where I am at but I do not see many white guys going after Hispanic women and I don't really know a lot of them that like white guys. I live in a big city so maybe that is the difference. Who knows? Maybe you are just around more white guys than anything else?

• coz Latina girls have a history of good butts mostly girls from Brazil n Mexico. the salsa n samba r good for legs n butt. so I m sure u also have a beautiful butt. but having said that it doesn't mean they r not pretty. u r pretty as well so why not. and the last thing will be quite upsetting for u but latina girls r quite easy to get along with. they also value n appreciate white men.

• Latinas are hot

• I'm white and I think race has no affect on attractiveness.

• Because they've got big lips, fat asses, and they like white guys. Simple.

• Do we? I think some do and some don't to be honest. Attracted to some Latinas, some not so much.

I'd bang you if that's what you're asking lol. :)

• Luscious hips, big booty, a gorgeous complexion, kissable lips, what's not to like?

• Okay i will spread message to white guys to vote against latina women. Okay?

What Girls Said 1

• Just because white guys have hit on you doesn't mean that all white guys like Latinas