Would a girl date a quiet guy who has the following traits?

Would a girl date a quiet guy who doesn't smile or talk much and has poor eye contact, but is an honest guy with good moral values, is kind, caring, does not smoke or drink, and is ok with just walking with you, holding your hand, being there for you, and not really into partying, clubbing or getting into trouble and showing off to friends. This is me, im 26 and never dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• find the non party girl but talkative enough. Should suit you well

• The question is how though, its hard for two shy people to meet in the first place

• not all non party girls are shy u know... or u actually like the "wild" types? they said opposite attracts. is dating wild girls actually ur deepest hidden dream? 😁

What Girls Said 6

• Doesn't smile?

Deal breaker

• The only thing that would bother me is Ghent not talking much. I find it uncomfortable. Everything else is fine though.

• Everyones different.

• Yup I think though it depends on the girl.

• Perfect guy :)

• yes, but i would need to know that you are like that first because if you don't smile/talk/look at me, i would think that you are not interested. but if i know what you've just said above. i would be ok with it.

• thanks for the reply. Thats the problem with me, im not good at letting people know im interested. I do like people but I don't let them know because im shy.

• u can tell them through text messages? or actions such as remembering birthdays and wishing them happy birthday or giving them sincere gifts. looking for ways to go out of your way and help them. they will wonder why and maybe guess that you like them. but you got to know that they may be shy too so if two shy people will never know what the other is thinking until one becomes brave enough to say and that will have to be you as a guy (sorry ;P)

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm, yes. Not many girls, but I think there is a niche market out there for guys like this.

Having some other more desirable personality traits would definitely up the chances of a quiet guy, but yea. A girl would date such a guy.