I would be lying if I said I know what was going on?

So, last year this girl, lets call her A for privacy's sake, and me had a thing. She initiated it, and I even asked her out twice. But it seemed our interest started to fizzle out because she started ignoring me, even going as far as to tell me not to talk to her again. We didn't talk for about 3 or 4 months. A week after this year started, I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from school when out of nowhere she approached me. She asked why we don't talk anymore. All I could think was, "WHAT?", but I gave her another chance. So we SnapChatted for like 1 week or 2 when all of the sudden she stopped responding to my snaps. I started seeing her around the same guy all the time, and she ignored me around him. So I told asked her on snapchat if she liked him, and if we should stop talking to each other. She said yes she liked him, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. Within 30 minutes she posted a bunch of tumblr posts about love. The ones that are like, "Do me a favor and cuddle me all night." and stuff like that. So I told her the next day to let me know if anything changes. Within 30 minutes once again, she posted about 10-15 tumblr posts like, "If you love someone never let them go.". "When our eyes meet I fall back in love." and, "I'm here for you through whatever." I can't help but feel like they where directed at me, especially because of how they where posted right after we talked about "us", but not any other time. She only posts stuff like that to her story when she feels angst about something to do with relationships. Do you guys think they are? If they are, does this mean there is a chance that she still likes me?

What Girls Said 1

• If the posts are about you she definitely likes you, but it's also possible that she texted with the other guy while she was snapchatting with you and probably the posts related to him?

• Hmm, that is very possible. I was kind of thinking the same thing. That would be quite a coincidence, but definitely could happen. especially because if they like each other they're probably texting ALL the time. So now that I think of it, not all that unlikely.

• Okay, she just posted one that said, "Every girl has that guy they just can't lose their feelings for." and put, "... yup" under it. I'm pretty sure their directed at me.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should try to get over her and find a new girl. Plenty of fish in the sea. I know this may be hard to swallow, but why does she need to go through all these avenues to let you know how she feels. She could have told you straight up. If she truly likes you, she wouldn't be with the other guy in the first place. She would just be with you. She is playing games, and that's not what mature relationships are all about. You are 18+, I am assuming, so it's time to look for healthy relationships. I will tell you this from my experience. When you find the right girl, she is not going to play games with you. She will let you know how she feels and those relationships are way better and amazing. Good luck!