I ended up having sex with a guy I met through Tinder for a week on our first meet... yeah I think I screwed it up,?

Simple as that. I was talking to this guy in Tinder for a week and it was so great, so we decided to meet up. We went to a museum then a bar. With alcohol, we held hand, kissed, made out and we ended up in bed. Yes, that escalated real fast. The next day (today) we just went out for some coffee and a little walk before we spread up. We held hand a bit. But he gave me a tap kiss goodbye on my cheek instead and told me to keep in touch.

Well, Tinder is known for hook-ups, but I really like this guy. I really want more than just a hook up with him. I am so scared now that he thinks of me as a one night stand only. He hasn't texted me so far. What should I do? What will he think of me now if I make a move?

By the way, he's French... if that would help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, you gave your cookies up to fast on this. Oh well, look at it as a casual relationship in the makings and work your way up.

What Guys Said 1

• Hehe, oh well, shit happens right? Nothing will ever come out of it, like everyone always tells me, just move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never had any many that I've done that with contact me again.