What do you girls/gay guys think about bisexual guys? Is it a turn-off? A turn-on? Does it not matter? Just curious~ Mostly since I'm bi, myself.

Something I've always wondered about since I started to be honest with myself about my sexuality is whether girls or gay guys find this to be a deal breaker, something they are into, or if they just plain ol' don't give a hoot. So, what's the answer? Be as brutally honest as you'd like!

• Turn-Off
  • Turn-On
  • Who Cares?
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's hot, as long as he doesn't expect me to have a 3-some with him, or have affairs while we are dating. I'd actually like it if he were bi because then I'd know I could do anal play with him. Men's g-spots, prostrate glands, are stimulated through anal penetration, & want to add a whole new element to my man's pleasure by being able to finger him or even use a toy on him. I want to make him feel really good & blow him away. I wouldn't be degrading like women are in p*rn when they are pegging men. I don't want to treat men like they are my b*tch, I just want to give them pleasure, & I don't think playing with their anus makes them less of a man.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like to share so that would never be cool. Plus knowing that I could never feel your other craving side would bother me personally. It's not that your doing something wrong. If he wants me to be all he needs then so do i, and wouldn't want it any other way. To be happy!

• Well, personally, I'd say that it's less of a craving for anything specific sexually (for me) and more that some one's sex or gender doesn't really bother me. I crave companionship and intimacy, and if I can get that, be it from a woman or a man, then that's all I want :)

• Sounds great and for all the right reasons.
      I would still feel some type of way knowing before and hurt if finding out later with out my man's knowledge. It's just my personal preference. I want someone to be able to choose a favorite color over loving them all. I want to feel that much special or want him to know what and how it feels to be inspired overjoyed in love pleased satisfied with having a favorite color :) nothing can really be compared to your question. It shouldn't matter and if it dose it's because that persons mind isn't open enough. Not saying that one hates just that they don't understand and demand an answer when one is not needed.

• If I'm attracted to the guy, doesn't matter.

• For Me I wouldn't Date A Bi Guy lol But We Could Go Boy Shopping A Talk to Cute Boys Together. 😋

• I think it is hot!! I use to have a boyfriend who is bisexual and it just made me feel toasty inside lol. To be honest, don't judge me but I always feel I am a gay man trapped in a straight woman's body. I would love to woke up one day and be transformed into a guy so I can be gay and find myself a guy.

• I wouldn't mind dating a bisexual guy as long as he's faithful to me and I don't have to worry about him going after another guy or girl. Fidelity is really important to me.

• It was a turn off for me until I meet someone who was like this and I didn't know it before I was in love with him. When he told me this secret, it didn't disgust me. I started to ask him questions to understand him better because he said that he might be bisexual because he liked to suck a d*ck. I would ask questions about every manly detail that t like in a men. Like do you like chest hair in a men. He told me likes older men. It was kind of strange but a turn on. But the fact that he was bisexual itself was not what turned me on, but from the fact that he soft and understands women better than other men. He is a cancer (zodiac sign). Men of this sign have the tendency to be bisexuals.

• This is great!! Not only I have to look out for other girls but also guys coming on to you :/

What Guys Said 3

• I'm bi too, but I lean towards boys so I felt like answering! :P
    It can be a bit of a turn-on for me lol, but it has to be the right type of guy (a top). What I really like is how u can just be talking to a guy like that thinking he's just another straight dude, and then he says something that makes u realize he wants to get into ur pants, too – that's a very pleasant surprise. ^ _ ^ I feel that since I'm a girly boy who likes to catch, a bi guy could be a pretty good match for me. So, I like them! :D

• I'm not a girl or a gay guy but I'll answer anyway. I think they have a much more broader potential mate pool of choice.

• I struggle with SSA (homosexuality) and while I now I will NEVER be happy with another man, I look at "bisexual" people as too weak to make a decision either way. They want to play both fields. Sorry, but in my opinion that's weak.