Christian guys/girls?

I'm not in college yet... But I'm going to APU azusa Pacific university. I have never dated a christian guy before. Well I did but he wasn't all that into it.. How do Christian guys act with their girls?
I'm Christian too

What Guys Said 2

• It depends.

Sheep and goats.

"Christian" goats act marginally different than the world. They are concerned with "sexual compatibility", and don't really care for a woman's heart.

Christian sheep honor what God says about sex, and wait until marriage.

(1Peter 3:3 - 4)
    3 You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful. . . 4 Instead, your beauty should consist of your true inner self, the ageless beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of the greatest value in God's sight.

The sheep realize that physical compatibility is going to be there if emotional, and true heart compatibility are there, too. The sheep will work on their relationship with God first, and rely on God Himself to help them with their relationship.

The "Christian" goats will rely on their own wisdom, and what they think "Feels good".

The sheep will work on their hearts, becoming soft and vulnerable to the person they are getting to know better in abstinence. They will consider their future, and weigh what the Bible says about life, considering the wisdom in it.

The goats may attend church, may wear a cross on their necks when it's convenient. But outside of church they are indistinguishable from the rest of the world.

You must be aware, dear child, that not everyone who claims to have a relationship with God... Actually does. Not everyone who says they are a follower of Christ... actually is.

Personally I have been conned, lied to, stolen from, disrespected, hit on, and generally hurt more by "Christians" than by atheists or "the world".

Keep that in mind, do not be blind. Just because someone professes Christianity doesn't mean they have Christ, or the Holy Spirit.

• Christianmingle. com

What Girls Said 0