I've been seeing this guy for a little over 2 months, at first we were together everyday. Now for some reason the last 3 weeks he's been disappearing?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over 2 months, at first we were together everyday. Now for some reason the last 3 weeks he's been disappearing on the weekends. Last weekend we hung out on Saturday until about 1 AM and he received a phone call from a friend that needed him to go help him because he was stranded. He said he would be back but I didn't hear back from him until early Sunday morning then we made plans to hang out on Sunday but he never showed up. Monday came around and he text me and called me all day and I didn't reply nor did I answer his call, by Monday night he was showing up at my house wondering why I hadn't replied him. I told him that I didn't like what was happening, that I didn't hear from him on the weekends and that I didn't like the fact that he would make plans and blow me off. He said he was very busy with work that something had come up and that he was sorry that he didn't want to lose me, that he wasn't going to let me go that easy. Now the week went by and we were fine until yesterday Saturday and I haven't heard from him again so this will be weekend number three that this happened I don't know what to think. please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is very typical of a guy.. Next time be aware of this pattern.. It has nothing to do with you. You did not do anything wrong. Men tend to blow hit then cold. This generally means he is emotionally unavailable or not in to you.
    He came on strong making all kinda of promises, now it's show time and he can't deliver.
    Move on please , don't waste you time

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0