My chubby friend gets a lot of attractive women, why?

I have a chubby friend and he pulls some very attractive women, I'm always surprised because my other chubby friends usually don't. Do girls not care about weight anymore?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably has a banging personality. i'd pick someone who i meshed well with mentally over some hot imbecile, anyday.

2|2
    0|1
    • He is very outgoing I will say that

• Show All
    • women are not like men. we aren't superficial neanderthals. sure, we want something nice to look at, but that isn't the main focus like it is for your lot.

• I'm pretty sure women care about looks.

What Girls Said 6

• some girls do... just like some guys do.. but not every guy and gal does! also its probably who your friend is as a person rather than his shape or figure... is he confident? funny? sweet? these all play a part in who he would attract. for me personally.. personality makes a person more or less physically attractive. great personality =good looks

0|0
    0|0
  • women aren't as judgmental as boys and do not revolve their worlds around the way a boy looks. Its more their confidence and personality and then if they're attractive thats just a bonus. Most guys are complete assholes and dont really care about what a girl likes to read or do on sundays they just care if she she has big boobs or an ass. wether as because your friend is chubby himself he probably appreciates women more and shows them respect un like 95% of the male population :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah he cares about how women look he goes after the really attractive ones. Which is what puzzles me.

• hmm maybe he has a big dick and they're all shallow whores?

• Not sure, maybe I'll never find out.

• He probably has a nice face and/or a great personality. I mean I've liked guys before who had really nice faces, but they were chubby. And he probably is confident. As weird as it sounds, confidence can make a difference in how people perceive you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because he has an appealing personality and doesn't spend the majority of his time hung up on what his guy friends look like and actually treats the women with sincere kindness and not as trophies.

0|1
    0|0
  • personality!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • He probsbly has a cute face and is funny. Funny guys do well, especially if they make everyone feel relaxed and fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They are probably cannibals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he an asshole?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he is friendly

• Show All
    • He must just have a magnetic personality.

• That's probably it