Do guys care if a girl has self harm scars? If she has a bad temper?

I just wanna know how guys feel when they see cuts or scars on their girlfriends. I do have them. I used to cut myself not for attention I was emotionally unstable and depressed at the time but, I'm over it now. I'm not ashamed of it or anything. They are a part of me. It sounds really absurd but I just wanna know what guys think about them.
And, do guys care if a girl has a bad temper? I personally do have quite a temper. Due to my past I'm a very sensitive person but, I don't take grudges or anything. I just get mad for a short time and get over it. So yea it would help if you can answer these questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly id be okay with it, cause i know what its like to be depressed. I never did self harm, but i had those type of thoughts before i dont have them anymore either. And a temper, as long as u didn't throw stuff at me or like punch me id be okay with u getting mad (not desired obviously) but hey no one is perfect. Everyone gets angry from time to time

• I know that's what I think. I'm glad that you understand what it's like to be depressed and I'm happy that you've gotten over it. I actually prefer to be left alone when I'm feeling mad.
      I do tend to get quite violent though if the person keeps on bothering me but, I guess that it's something that I'll have to work on over time.

• Haha, we're so alike. I love that song too but, I really love We own the night. Omg!! I love dub step too and electronic dance music especially by Zedd :) music is a big part of my life too. I also enjoy singing when I'm upset. It's a way that I use to relieve stress.

• I love We Own the night, its an awesome song (then again i love all of Selena's songs :). And slow down is awesome cause it is Selena, and it has some dubstep too :D. I will sometimes sing along to Selena songs, just cause i love them soo much. Yeah music is a wonderful thing!

What Guys Said 9

• No problem, if you like someone they are a small thing.

• Depends on how bad that temper is. I do not tolerate name-calling and violent behavior.

• Maybe, maybe not, I personally have issues myself, and can forgive a girl with issues, as long as she has a likable personality beyond that.

• I think that you're right, I mean everyone has problems right? . Thanks for the opinion

• Yes... ain't nobody having a fucking bad attitude around me, and if you look like sliced deli meat i'm not sticking around...

• bad temper out of your mouth would be a turn of. being in a bad mood sometimes is normal.
    girls who have scars but don't cut anymore is ok but if you still cut you shall visit a psychiatric hospital

• I have met once a girl with such scars and I asked about it but because of her reaction i understand it's better not to ask about it

• My scars are not that noticeable though but, I guess that it's how you approach the girl. If you asks her rudely or nicely. Personally I would be quite upset too if a person just asks me straight off about it.

• don't know exactly the way I have asked her anymore.

I hope you don;t harm yourself anymore by the way!!!

• Yes I care.

• It may be a bad first impression, but if you explain it to someone like me, I'd probably understand and ignore that. The bad temper might be something to improve on, I would only tolerate that temper if you can train yourself to calm down once you're told or realize a tantrun is coming up.

• Well, thanks for your opinion. I also think that it's a bad impression because let's keep it real who wants to date a depressed girl? My scars are not that noticeable and can be easily passed off as something else.
      I'm trying to improve on my bad temper.
      I do realize that I'm still a teen and I have a lot of time to improve on it.

• A temper is never desirable, not to me anyway, I am too level headed

What Girls Said 0