Can you be inlove and have a little lust?

Hey guys well i just want to know if i can have love and lust for someone I've been ina relationship for 2 weeks not very long i know but i love this girl to death i can barely make it without talking to her i care a lot she's perfect for me i dont care if we never have sex i just want to be with her , sometimes i want to have sex with her and i fantasize a little and i want to have sex but i dont want to develop lust beacuae i want to be with her for a long time and if i develop lust everything is gonna fuck up what do you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need a certain amount of lust, to fall in love with any woman. If you didn't lust after her and find her physically desirable, I think she'd be insulted. It wouldn't be much fun for you, either.

I can't see anything wrong with lust developing, and I think it's necessary. Then again, I don't see anything wrong with first date sex either, where some people do. I've ended up married, after first date sex (it did take some years before we were married).

What Girls Said 2

• this must be your first relationship because normally people don't even start thinking about love until months into the relationship. But its good to be attracted to her and want to talk to her all the time, its better than you being a horrible boyfriend and ignoring her because you want to keep her on a leash and all that shit. From the way you talk about her it seems as if you will last a while. I would hold off on sex though until at least a month or two into the relationship, you need to learn intimacy with somebody without developing lust.

• I think you should be sexually attracted to someone you are with, that shouldn't affect your relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Developing love without lust is a pretty important thing for a lifelong relationship. That doesn't mean that you can't be sexual, it just means that you give yourself to each other selflessly. Lust is selfish, only caring about your own pleasure. A relationship based on lust will eventually burn out.

• I think ideally a relationship should have both.