Why would she ignore me all of a sudden?

I've been chatting with a girl for three monts until we finally met. She kept asking me about relationship, what is important to me, saying me how good I am, how I understand her, accept her, how we are alike etc.. Then we met, everything seems perfect, been together for 5 hours. Just before she left she asked me if I will have time for her next weekend to see her and gave me the biggest hug ever. I also gave her a quick kiss which though kinda surprised her I guess. She looked very shy and kinda freezed there.

Now since then I can't reach her. She won't answer her phone, won't text me back, nothing?

Do you think she is playing hard to get or is maybe confused? Scared of something? She said that it is hard to gain her trust. I don't wanna lose her, I like her so much and I haven't done anything to her.

I highly highly doubt she doesn't like me. She would never ask me so nicely if I will have time for her again if that is the case..

Any idea? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess she lost interest during that time. Nothing you can do about that

• so you're saying she lost interest 10 minutes after asking me if we can see again each other?

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she thinks that you taking it a bit fast and/or she has an ex boyfriend she likes still and probably wants to remain friends. She wants to get to know you better but not get into a relationship because she likes someone else and if she gets into a relationship with you, she will think that she has no chance to get her ex back. Hope this helped at least a teeny bit.

• If she wasn't lying there can't be no ex because she also said when someone hurts her she usually deletes that person from her life.. though I didn't do that to be honest

• She probably freaked out that you kissed her. Maybe she's confused like you said and she's taking sometime to process things

• Halitosis.

• She realized she wasn't ready for anything serious. And there's probably a lingering ex around or she's just seeing what she likes. I've done this countless times. I think you should move on.

• It wasn't anything serious it was a simple and small kiss, nothing more, she could say it right on it's not ok yet or something. She had all the time in her life to turn away

• After I had that done to me, from now on I told myself I wouldn't just use the ignore method. It is in a way, easier. But it can really affect one's self esteem and confuse them. It's not good, but just know it's probably more about her and her life than it is about you. Especially if it wasn't anything serious just yet. Maybe she knew you liked her and didn't want to start anything.

Just know we're in the same boat. I had a connection with an awesome guy and now it's like I don't exist to him. Just think, it's their loss!

• I appreciate your help.. yeah it does confuse me and it also hurts cause I feel like I have to pay.. and I don't even know for what. On the other hand I think she is testing me to see how far will I go.. I'm in a circle with no end.

What Guys Said 3

• because you done sth bad

• Same situation happen to me man recently. What you should do is nothing. You already text her twice. Don't be needy. If she is interest in you she will talk to you. Other than that move on. Don't focus on one girl mate.

• You tried contacting her so now it's up to her. Balls in her court so to speak. Just don't go blowing it by being that guy who becomes needy/desperate & contacts her numerous times a day. As much as you want to, don't.

Bottom line, she knows how you feel. If she feels the same, she will get in contact. If she doesn't, at least you still have your dignity.

• I just called her twice and texted twice in one week. I'm planning to send one last message telling her a bit more and try to make her talk. Your thoughts?

• First message was right after a date so I don't count that as something.. just sent her it was great time etc.. Then I called her twice next day because I wanted to do some stuff cause I was in town. Later that day I sent her a message telling her that so it's now actually 6 days after last time trying to reach her

• To add to this.. it makes no sense her asking me so nice as she did to another date and then ignoring me.. it must have been that kiss that make her confused or something