Saw the FINEST girl today! But she had a ring on?

She was serving at a popular local restaurant and WOW! She was one of those girls with STRIKING eyes that pierce through right into your soul, defined facial features, slim frame, really nice breasts and curvy waist... and clear, soft, smooth skin. 😍😘

AHHH! She was amazing! 😵 But then she had a ring on and it just made me wonder, like "Oop, she's got a boyfriend." (Surprise surprise) 😫

It's like it's not even fair! All of the good girls are always taken! How is a guy even supposed to have a shot when all of the attractive girls are already snatched up? 😬😬

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• "How is a guy even supposed to have a shot when all of the attractive girls are already snatched up?"

You mind explaining to me why all hot guys are always taken? Nevermind... that's too easy.

• There are plenty of girls out there, you're young keep searching! I've never had a boyfriend neither have been kissed and i'm 17. So don't generalize ;)

• If the ring is on her nose then she's ready for the taking. Get yourself a van and a bottle of chloroform and you won't have any more problems getting married women.

• All the good girls are not taken

• She might not be taken. Some girls just like to wear rings.

• That is true. But when a girl is that pretty, she's basically always taken. lol

• Try to talk to her. Be friendly.

• Hopefully I see her again there soon!

• Can I ask you a question? If you got to know her, but she turned out to be nasty, would that put you off her?

• All attractive guys are also taken

• Oh yeah? I'd like to think that I'm at least fairly attractive and I'm not. :/

What Guys Said 2

• That was my wife you dick.

• You've got to stay close because girls like that don't stay on the market long when they do come to the market! lol! Sounds like she was the full package!

• She was! WOO!

• Just start chatting next time you see her!

• That's easier said than done! But not too hard at the same time. lol