When women ask: "Are the guys who don't approach men afraid to approach me?", Maybe a lot of those guys simply don't find you attractive?

I'm constantly hearing and reading "MALE SHAMING" statements like:

- "Real Men" approach women first."

or

- "Well if he's attracted to me, than he will approach me"

or

- "He must not have enough balls to approach me."

My respond to these statements (And I can only speak for myself) are:

(1.) Regardless how many men approach you, I just don't find you attractive, regardless how much you think you'r attractive. i only approach women I'm attracted to.

(2.) I have options with women and I have the capability to attract beautiful women to me and have them approach me first.

(3.) There is absolutely nothing about a female that I fear. Women don't intimidate me and never will.

(4.) Just because I do find you attractive, I still have better things to do most of the time in my life than approaching women.

Unlike most men (p@ssy controlled weak men) , I have "more productive" and enjoyable things to do than wasting time approaching women. There's a lot of women I find attractive, but if approaching women and wasting time, energy and money at the moment and courting them is going to negatively affect my productivity, goals, and obligations that I desire and want to attain within a given time frame at the moment, then I won't let any women enter my life.

Let me repeat this because its most important to me:

"If approaching women and wasting time, energy and money at the moment and courting them is going to negatively affect my overall productivity, goals, and obligations that I desire and want to attain within a given time frame at the moment, then I won't let any women enter my life."

Not all men put women at the top of the list of whats most important in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of those statements sound pretty drama queen... But IMHO, so does this post. :|

What Girls Said 1

• "When women ask: "Are the guys who don't approach men afraid to approach me?"'

Why would a guy approach a men if he is interested in women
    I for one wouldn't want a man who likes men

Your question makes no sense
    Fix it

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should've made this into a myTake since you aren't asking a question, you are just stating an opinion.

• I'm so glad you made this question. That's why I get tired of Steve Harvey telling women on his talk show, that they are like a pot of gold for a man to win, but he thinks women shouldn't look at men as like a pot of gold... that's where I disagree with Steve. It should go both ways as to both male and female should look at each other equally as like a grand prize if they wanted to win over somebody that they like.