How old should you been when you start dating?

How old is still too young to date and how old is too old to have never dated anyone?
How old were you when you got your first boyfriend or girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Old enough to have graduated highschool. Before then "relationships" don't really count.

What Guys Said 4

• whenever you want

• starting up at high school is the best age range to start dating imo. middle school is still where the opposite gender has cooties so.

• 18+ i guess

• I was 19 and I didn't do well every girl I met at the time had more experience

What Girls Said 3

• I think that anyone who is dating before high school isn't thinking rationally. It's way too young to start thinking about marriage. It's way to young to even start thinking about thinking about marriage. I think that someone a few years out of college will lack dating experience though if they haven't dated anyone yet.

• Some people date in middle school, personally I think that's a little young. I'm a freshman in high school this year and I hope to have a boyfriend, though I probably don't actually go on dates until one of us can drive.

• Not under 18. Don't rush.

• I think most people will have dated before 18...

• Well then go and do the same, why even bother asking? And disliking my damn comment lol, lame.

• Yes most people do have relationships before 18, but it in no means that you have to.