I don't mean to be racist but I'd like to know more about Spanish guys and white guys and how they operate? & how to get them to want a relationship?

Any advice would help I keep getting Spanish but don't know how to handle them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Advice in dating white guys and Latin guys is the same advice for dating guys in general lol..
    It's about the person, not their race

• But here's some racist advice.
      Just learn to cook Fajitas, quesadillas, Knockers and Potatoes. Way to a guys heart is his stomach right?

• Yeah that true. just I wouldn't know what other race of guy are like because all I get Spanish lol

• Spanish guys don't mind her being clingy is the major difference if you go by the stereotypes. Usually stereotypes is way off though, treat both like you'd treat any other guys

• We aren't mythical creatures lol, just flirt with them normally like any other dude

• Hahaha... that is not raciest. But what do you want to know?

• Lol I want to know why I keep getting them but only for sex I'm the relationship type are they not relationship type? I know they have kids some of the ones that talk to me but say they single.

What Girls Said 1

• Spanish guys are guys from SPAIN -_-

• That's alright. Everyone nowadays seems to use the term "Spanish" instead of Hispanic for some reason so it's a common mistake.

• That's true lol