People make fun of me cause of my tall gf? Are they jealous?

I’m 5’ 11’’. Dating this girl that’s 6’ 2’’.

People make fun

Are they jealous? she actually looks like a supermodel. Didn’t realize it as first cause I fell in love with her personality. I met her through friends in dark nightclub and I was drunk anyway and we chatted all night. But when people started pointed out how hot she is and when she actualy started fashion modeling as a side job I noticed she was hot

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls working in modelling shorter because they are very tall. It is not funny.. Take Carla Bruni And Sarkozy as an example... Prople are retards lol

What Girls Said 2

• Whether they are jealous, stupid or a mix of both LOL... what difference does their opinion make? All that matters is how YOU feel about her and how YOU see her... At some point you'll spend your life with someone and start a family... chances are it won't be with your friends LOL... so choose your partner for YOU... and don't be afraid to tell them to stop mocking her... real friends will respect that, and those who don't, you don't need in your life.

• Put on your Han Solo costume and dress her up as Chewbacca problem solved.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, just jealous. Be proud man!

• they are just jealous of you

• If she is hot then yes I would say so

• They're jealous turds. Don't let them bother you.

• Wtf?

what they pick on?

• dude i'm so jelous, i'm 5 9, and this girl i like is like 6 2 i think, i wouldn't make fun of you though, i respect you both! kinda gives me hope